Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Where's the Coverage? Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??

So where's the Coverage from the bios Liberal media now??

Israel

Workplace discrimination against gay people is outlawed; the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) has many openly gay members; in schools, teenagers learn about the difficulties of being gay and the importance of treating all sexualities equally. The country’s army, the Israel Defence Force has many dozens of openly gay high-ranking officers who, like all gay soldiers in its ranks, are treated equally by order of the government. The Supreme Court has ruled that gay couples are eligible for spousal and widower benefits.

Palestinian (GAZA)

Hamas is on record as saying that homosexuality deserves the death penalty and it’s punishable by ten years in Gaza.

The left claim to be the true supporters of gay rights… and of Islamist groups that believe in killing gays. It would almost seem as if it is the left that exploits its record of supporting gay marriage to divert attention from its record of supporting Islamic thugs who kills gays.

So lets talk about the Human Rights Record in Gaza towards the LGBT community in Palestine ..

Many Gays have to run to Israel for refugee protection, pushed out of their country and their homes.

Islam + Hamas and Gay Rights vs Israel

What no post from the CC hypocrites...

There always have been too many useful idiots and dupes who either naively or complicity support terrorist and evil regimes, planting themselves permanently on the wrong side of history.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boom's siding with LGBT rights?

Never said I didn't, just don't think they need to flaunt being gay.. it's their lifestyle, like my is being straight.. what I do in my bedroom is my business.

Nope they don't have rights. Different culture. Trying to impose western rules on that culture is what's caused the mess.

So you support Hamas, and it's right to imprison Gays or kill them. Okay.

who cares? when your constantly bombarded by indiscriminate shelling from zionist pigs, LGBT rights are the last thing on the agenda.

why are you even creating this thread like you give a damn about LGBT rights?

So you're an anti-Semite and anti-Gay.. Okay.

...and your argument is I don't care about gays so this is an invalid argument. :roll:

So where is your swastika tattoo?? Wrist, arm, leg?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Naturally that's all you could fit your little pea brain and one track black or white skull around. Odd how you hate fags - but they'e okay to use in your venom stew if it supports your sickness

Oh yeah.. name calling as saying lies and BS.. they strengthens your argument.. :roll:

When a Liberal looses an argument, first thing they say is?? RACIST!!! :lol:

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
So you support Hamas, and it's right to imprison Gays or kill them. Okay.

So you're an anti-Semite and anti-Gay.. Okay.

...and your argument is I don't care about gays so this is an invalid argument. :roll:

So where is your swastika tattoo?? Wrist, arm, leg?

No I'm asking why are you pretending to care about LGBT rights? You're an enormous bigot.

Me personally, I think all countries should have laws in place which allow the LGBT community to live comfortably.
but that's not the most important issue at the moment in Gaza, it's the Zionist pigs killing innocent civilians including children...

If Hamas does imprison gays or executes them, that's not something I support.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No I'm asking why are you pretending to care about LGBT rights? You're an enormous bigot.

I never said that the LGBT community should not have equal right.

Don't try to deflect this, by making it about me.. it's not, it's entirely about the hypocrisy that you preach.

SO DO YOU SUPPORT HAMAS?? IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ANTI-GAY??

Zionist pigs

Well at least I can't call you a bigot, you're just an open racist.. against Jews.

...and a hypocrite for supporting a organizations that wants to kill gays.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
I'm not a very big Hamas supporter no, I've said that a few times now... People who support Israeli bombings that kill civilians including children and then blaming it on Hamas are sick though.