Calgary Police need public's help

Locutus
Calgary PoliceVerified account ‏@CalgaryPolice (external - login to view)

Help us identify person of interest in demonstration assault investigation.

Calgary Police Service (external - login to view)

Charges in Demonstration Assaults

We have charged three people in relation to assaults that took place during a demonstration in downtown Calgary.

During the evening of Friday, July 18, 2014, a large demonstration took place on Macleod Trail near City Hall. Several people from opposing sides clashed and a number of altercations took place.

Police were called and immediately responded to the area.

Following a complex and thorough investigation by the Centralized General Investigations Section, the following people have been charged relating to three assault victims:

Aziz Mohammed Madi, 18, of Calgary, is charged with two counts of assault. He will next appear in court on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014.

A 16-year-old male from Calgary, not able to be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, is charged with one count of assault. He will next appear in court on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014.

Arlsan Khan, 27, of Calgary, is charged with one count of assault. He will next appear in court on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014.

We expect charges against a fourth man to be laid within the next 24 hours. His name will be released at that time.

The investigation into the events that took place at the demonstration continues. To assist with this, detectives are seeking public assistance to identify a man who may have information to further their investigation.

He is described as having an olive skin tone, dark hair, with a slim build and speaks with an accent. He was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt with a DULUX logo on it, with white runners and a tan baseball cap. His clothing and hands were stained with white paint.

Photos of the man can be found on our Flickr page.

Anyone who may have any information is asked to call us at 403-266-1234 or Crime Stoppers anonymously using any of the following methods:

TALK: 1-800-222-8477
TYPE: www.crimestoppers.org (external - login to view)
TEXT: tttTIPS to 274637

https://twitter.com/CalgaryPolice/st...53451248517122 (external - login to view)

This was that silly little Heil Hitler/Israel/Gaza thingy...y'all probably didn't read or hear too much about it.

B00Mer
A white Camel Jockey - OMG!!

I hope these people charged with assault, are just residents and Canada tosses their azzes back to ME.

Religion of peace my azz..

DEPORT MUSLIMS!!!!

petros
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
He's obviously a painter.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

He's obviously a painter.

You would think so with those pants.

Dirty sons of apes and pigs!

Muslims and the Palestinians are animals, these are things we already know, they have to be removed from the "West" and sent to Saudi Arabia or to Iran.

RiotStoppers.com (external - login to view)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

A white Camel Jockey - OMG!!

I hope these people charged with assault, are just residents and Canada tosses their azzes back to ME.

Religion of peace my azz..

DEPORT MUSLIMS!!!!

First you have him deported from his native home in the ME, Gaza or the West Bank will do for this post and now you call for sending him back. The IDF would handle this how? If the passports check out then we can sleep easy knowing they aren't escapees from the Rez.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

First you have him deported from his native home in the ME, Gaza or the West Bank will do for this post and now you call for sending him back. The IDF would handle this how? If the passports check out then we can sleep easy knowing they aren't escapees from the Rez.

How do you know Canada is his Native home... is this your photo MHz??

$500 reward for this individuals name..

8 Calgary Truth Media 10546896 512604868840001 1310850194 n2 - YouTube

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

How do you know Canada is his Native home... is this your photo MHz??

$500 reward for this individuals name..

Who's the skin-head to the left, he's also in the other photo looking real peaceful like.

B00Mer

Who's the skin-head to the left, he's also in the other photo looking real peaceful like.

The white guy on the ground getting his azz kicked, or the black guy who tore up the Israeli flag..

Needless to say, the guy in the painters outfit will be turned in..

MHz
If Calgary can find animal abusers then this should be a no brainer. Let's call him 'Mr. Jaw' from the photo where the man in orange is on the ground. Without anything to go on the man on the ground was around for the demonstration and the wanted man (and co) came is as agitators and the crowd was so small that there was no place to hide after that first event. I missed the flag part.

B00Mer

If Calgary can find animal abusers then this should be a no brainer. Let's call him 'Mr. Jaw' from the photo where the man in orange is on the ground. Without anything to go on the man on the ground was around for the demonstration and the wanted man (and co) came is as agitators and the crowd was so small that there was no place to hide after that first event. I missed the flag part.

Watch the video... (posted above)

8 Calgary Truth Media 10546896 512604868840001 1310850194 n2 - YouTube

BUT, if you're tired of the Drama from a bunch of Nut Bars protesting in public.. here, have a smile on me..

Canadian Content Forums - Funny Videos Thread

MHz
Okay, Mr. Jaw is the the flag ripper. Normally the rally members would be better off giving them the wrong address or time just to avoid the bad pr. Deport him for bad acting. The pro Israeli people seem well behaved.
Any more disturbances and we're calling in the air force, maybe take out Edmonchuk also just for spite.

B00Mer

Okay, Mr. Jaw is the the flag ripper. Normally the rally members would be better off giving them the wrong address or time just to avoid the bad pr. Deport him for bad acting. The pro Israeli people seem well behaved.

There are truly a few bad apples that spoil it for the rest..

It obvious the guy has some anger issues.. and he is lucky he didn't select the wrong person to attack. People don't think, the pumpkin in the orange shirt could have been carrying a gun, and knife.. who knows? This could have turned out differently.

I lived in several countries, and have seen incidents escalate till someone is killed.

If the guy is a Canadian citizen, place him on probation and anger management classes.

If he is a resident, not Canadian.. I have to say show him the door.. regardless of his faith, he assaulted a person.. buh bye.. one way ticket.

B00Mer
...any update they find this piece of trash yet??

B00Mer
I guess like "most" Palestinians, he does not have the balls of a man to step forward and take his punishment.

Probably hiding behind his mother, sister, girlfriend... women and children as the all do.

Cowards to the end.

Pro-Gaza protests worldwide tainted by anti-Semitism; Calgary organizer to apologize for violence | National Post

When are these idiots going to figure it out, Gaza is not an occupied territory. No Jews live there anymore, the settlements have been pulled back..

Take your sand box and to hell with you all, where you belong.

B00Mer
UPDATE!!

Police Charge Kamaal Jaamac following Calgary Palestinian rally (external - login to view)

You just have to love that name for a Middle Eastern guy Camel Jockey, no, no sorry Kamaal Jaamac.

Tecumsehsbones
Yeah, baby! Arbeit macht frei!

B00Mer
Okay, source is confidential.

But if you need the name of the individual you are looking for in the assault, please contact Mhmd Alzurgani.