Hot discussion on C.B.C. radio!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Should expectant fathers have designated parking spots? We could see them soon in Regina! -:)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
there is a 'hot' discussion about this? :lol:

anyway...rob ford.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Should expectant fathers have designated parking spots? We could see them soon in Regina! -:)
if they have the pregnant person with them, otherwise what is the point?

expectant or family parking spots are like handicapped parking which is to save one from having to walk across a huge parking lot which could be hot or icy or add steps

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
if they have the pregnant person with them, otherwise what is the point?

expectant or family parking spots are like handicapped parking which is to save one from having to walk across a huge parking lot which could be hot or icy or add steps

So, you are saying that women should get extra privileges above and beyond what men get?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
is that what I said?

read really slooooooooooowly, you can get it if you try

I don't know, that was why there was a question mark at that end of my sentence. It is called asking for clarification. Do I assume you are unwilling to clarify what you are saying and prefer to have me just assume what you mean? <note the question mark again>.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't know, that was why there was a question mark at that end of my sentence. It is called asking for clarification. Do I assume you are unwilling to clarify what you are saying and prefer to have me just assume what you mean? <note the question mark again>.
sorry, my apologies, I thought you were being flippant...if they have the pregnant person with them, sure they should park there.

expectant or family parking spots are like handicapped parking which are to save pregnant people from having to walk across a huge parking lot which could be hot or icy or add steps (dangerous)

also family spots are to save hassles for families

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If online shopping trends continue to rise, as I believe they have been, then the whole thing becomes a non-issue anyway. One can always get the premium parking spot at the online mall.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I order stuff online because my postie is freakin' hot.
I mostly just hate going into stores. The day I can do my regular grocery shop from my computer I will do the dance of joy.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
sorry, my apologies, I thought you were being flippant...if they have the pregnant person with them, sure they should park there.

expectant or family parking spots are like handicapped parking which are to save pregnant people from having to walk across a huge parking lot which could be hot or icy or add steps (dangerous)

also family spots are to save hassles for families

They got em at Walmart, right beside the handicapped spaces. Six of them all told.

Gerry's just a tryin a snare ya with a easy question which will lead to an "equal rights" tirade, but you know that. Gotta watch that little weasel.

I order stuff online because my postie is freakin' hot.

Can't blame her for the weather.............she should be wet. Understand you have many raindrops and the crops is rooooned. Sorry to hear if that's the case.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
They got em at Walmart, right beside the handicapped spaces. Six of them all told.
they are everywhere here and when I first saw them I think they said family/ or expectant I thought it was quite brilliant

Gerry's just a tryin a snare ya with a easy question which will lead to an "equal rights" tirade, but you know that. Gotta watch that little weasel.
I am giving the benefit of the doubt...after all the OP is about men getting prime parking spots not my views on men...;-) I am breathless with anticipation