Canadian's reaction if CN Tower had been hit on 9/11

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Just saw this on another forum...

What the Canadian public would think and do if Bin Laden had instead hit the CN Tower.

After some debate, our consensus seems to be a combo of the below...

1) Blame Canadian foreign policy, particularly our relations with the USA.

2) Need to outreach to Bin Laden, try to make amends.

3) Hug a Muslim Day (that was my favorite), meaning that we must affirm our friendship, in order to demonstrate to Bin Laden that we care.

4) Continue to look inwardly to reflect on why we're to blame, and how we brought this upon ourselves.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well Canadian's are just so nice, and polite... and look at the other threads..

Everyone is so anti-war, anti-Bush but content to sit on your azz and watch the people get slaughtered.. I thought this would be the Canadian reaction.. or just about.
The Iraq war was bshxt that was fed to us for support.
Guess ya don't get that now do ya?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Iraq war was bshxt that was fed to us for support.
Guess ya don't get that now do ya?

Go smoke some weed and watch the Northern Lights, don't worry nobody is asking you to fight for the freedom of others..

I know, I know... it's all Bush's fault.. :roll: yawn

BTW, why is such a Liberal living in Edmonton.. surprised that city hasn't chewed you up and spit you out as a Conservative yet.. there may be hope yet.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
What if the Martians attacked Edmonton instead of Roswell, would the Oilers now have a goalie with sixteen tentacles grouped in eight pairs? Stanley Cup, here we come! No one could score on that goalie!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Go smoke some weed and watch the Northern Lights, don't worry nobody is asking you to fight for the freedom of others..

I know, I know... it's all Bush's fault.. :roll: yawn

BTW, why is such a Liberal living in Edmonton.. surprised that city hasn't chewed you up and spit you out as a Conservative yet.. there may be hope yet.

I did serve, what were you doing at the time. Lost a lot of friends.

And try harder your reasoning is an utter fail.
What Bush did was hand Iraq to Iran on a silver platter. Smooth move Ex-Lax

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Just saw this on another forum...

What the Canadian public would think and do if Bin Laden had instead hit the CN Tower.

After some debate, our consensus seems to be a combo of the below...

1) Blame Canadian foreign policy, particularly our relations with the USA.

2) Need to outreach to Bin Laden, try to make amends.

3) Hug a Muslim Day (that was my favorite), meaning that we must affirm our friendship, in order to demonstrate to Bin Laden that we care.

4) Continue to look inwardly to reflect on why we're to blame, and how we brought this upon ourselves.

We probably wouldn't attack Turkey.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The thread you posted this from was 25 Feb,2006.
Ya have to hunt pretty deep to find another reason to attack Muslims oh yeah and Canada as well.
Unbeknownst to you, a distant relative of yours, could be Sunni, Shia, Bahia, is being persecuted or murdered.