Sen. Graham Warns: 'Next 9/11' Is in the Making

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sen. Graham Warns: 'Next 9/11' Is in the Making

I think it's getting about time and round up all Musims in the USA and Canada and do as we did during WWII to Japanese..

We are at WAR WITH ISLAM!!!

US citizens evacuating from Iraq as militants advance

The USA is on the RUN!!!

Run Oabama!! Run!!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Unlike you and the paranoids who claim the USA is on the run, I don't see any Iraqi troops or militants on our shores. What goes on in that country is none of our d@mn business.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I would have thought that Blair; after his appointment as an envoy for peace in the Middle East, would have straightened everything out over there by now.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Well Boomer, your original post deals with what is going on in Iraq, right (?). Iraqis did not start any problem with the USA. Therefore it is in our interest to just stay the hell out of there and we won't have any 9/11 from them.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
^ I don't have an account in WSJ - can you post the article so we can see it?

Better yet, let's see an article from FARS or an Iranian source.

As for AQ, as I wrote on another thread, Saddam was its biggest enemy and kept it in check until Bush invaded.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Revolutionary Guard Forces Help Iraqi Troops Win Back Control of Most of Tikrit, Sources Say

Updated June 12, 2014 9:39 p.m. ET

BEIRUT—The threat of Sunni extremists eclipsing the power of its Shiite-dominated Arab ally presents Iran with the biggest security and strategic challenge it has faced since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

With the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, an offshoot of al Qaeda, rapidly gaining territory, Iran deployed Revolutionary Guards units to Iraq, according to Iranian security officials.

Iran has invested considerable financial, political and military resources over the past decade to ensure Iraq emerged from U.S. war as a strategic partner for the Islamic Republic and a strong Shiite-led state. The so-called Shiite crescent—stretching from Iran to Iraq, Lebanon and Syria—was forged largely as a result of this effort.

Two Guards' units, dispatched from Iran's western border provinces on Wednesday, were tasked with protecting Baghdad and the holy Shiite cities of Karbala and Najaf, these security sources said.

Source: Iran Deploys Forces to Fight Militants in Iraq - WSJ

Source:Iran deploys forces to fight rebels: WSJ, citing Iranian sources

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.

The real enemy of America are Americans. It was the roman the greeks the persians the Dutch the babylonians always the same way, over reach arrogance and stupid, spent totally for a dream it's a winning cycle the human upndown build it destroy it cash in

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
According to FARS Iran is giving moral support to Iraq in its efforts against "terrorism" but no indication of military support:

Farsnews

However, according to this source, Tikrit has been recaptured.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The real enemy in America is the Republican party and their paid stooge media networks.