At home with the KKK

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Family of four open door to their life inside the hate-filled Ku Klux Klan as they train to wage a 'race-war'

• Secret Ku Klux Klan rally in West Virginia attracts families with their hate-filled rhetoric
  • Racist group wants to train members to use weapons for the first time in its history
  • Believes the United States government is going to fail and a civil war will follow
  • Trying to attract new members with secret pledges offered to teenagers

The notorious Ku Klux Klan have opened the doors to their secretive and hate-filled world as they prepare to train their members in military style combat for the first time.

Insistent that a racial civil war inside the United States is imminent, one family belonging to the Loyal White Knights (LWK) allowed cameras to follow them to a secret Klan meeting in Parkersburg, West Virginia.

Mum, Amanada, dad, Sam and their two boys, Mike, 14 and Dustin, 11, attended the rally in late April, where members openly spat the 'n-word' and screams of white power could be heard echoing from huts across the remote field.

more

At home with the KKK: Family of four open door to their life inside the hate-filled Ku Klux Klan as they train to wage a 'race-war' | Mail Online

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yet the cowards still won't show their faces. The guy in the hood playing guitar was particularly funny.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This is really Obama's fault...he should have changed colour before entering the "White" House

So their plan is to begin a race war.

They could be charged as terrorists, no?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is really Obama's fault...he should have changed colour before entering the "White" House

So their plan is to begin a race war.

They could be charged as terrorists, no?
Nah, "whiny little moron" still ain't a crime. There's half a dozen of their fellow travellers here on the board. No harm in 'em.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Nah, "whiny little moron" still ain't a crime. There's half a dozen of their fellow travellers here on the board. No harm in 'em.
no seriously...can they be charged with terrorism?

they are armed and training recruits

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I don't see how Locutus' family pictures belong in Hot Topics. I don't want to be a stickler for form or anything, but it is confusing. Shouldn't this go in the Members Lounge?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
no seriously...can they be charged with terrorism?

they are armed and training recruits
Not until they actually do something. Then, if we wanted to, we could round 'em all up for "material support to terrorists." Not worth it, though. First, it'd be a hard case to make against any but the actual shooters/burners/rapists/what-have-you. Second, they'd likely commit their crimes close to home, so the jury'd be packed with people who think like they do. And they've at least got the mother-wit to understand the difference between "preparing for a race war" (legal) and "planning to start a race war" (conspiracy).

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't see how Locutus' family pictures belong in Hot Topics. I don't want to be a stickler for form or anything, but it is confusing. Shouldn't this go in the Members Lounge?
that's a pretty heavy accusation Corduroy you might want to back up a bit

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Not until they actually do something. Then, if we wanted to, we could round 'em all up for "material support to terrorists." Not worth it, though. First, it'd be a hard case to make against any but the actual shooters/burners/rapists/what-have-you. Second, they'd likely commit their crimes close to home, so the jury'd be packed with people who think like they do. And they've at least got the mother-wit to understand the difference between "preparing for a race war" (legal) and "planning to start a race war" (conspiracy).

do you see them as a danger?

I mean to more than themselves

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
do you see them as a danger?

I mean to more than themselves
Not really. I see them as a bunch of knuckleheads running around in the woods banging away with their semi-autos. If a few of them ever did get active, what they'd probably do is kill a non-white person or two, and be rounded up pretty quickly. If they ever got serious in platoon-size or larger groups, we'd send in the pros.

Could they cause some death? Yeah. And I don't mean to minimise that, but they've been around for over a century in one form or another, and after the cops stopped supporting and facilitating them, their kill total dropped to near zero.

Also, non-whites tend to fight back these days.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
No. It's the White House.

Because it's white.

They're nowhere near as much a threat to the national security of the USA as the Black Panthers were.
...white-washed that way when Washington was raided in the War of 1812 and the whatever-colour-it-was house was scorched (Hence the term "whitewashing)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Not really. I see them as a bunch of knuckleheads running around in the woods banging away with their semi-autos. If a few of them ever did get active, what they'd probably do is kill a non-white person or two, and be rounded up pretty quickly. If they ever got serious in platoon-size or larger groups, we'd send in the pros.

Could they cause some death? Yeah. And I don't mean to minimise that, but they've been around for over a century in one form or another, and after the cops stopped supporting and facilitating them, their kill total dropped to near zero.

Also, non-whites tend to fight back these days.
Thanks.

I found the last line amusing somehow.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup and your brave warriors dress in camo and cover their faces . Why do your brave warriors hide their faces when they are terrorizing
innocent people ?

Yup back to Crooked Knee .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yup and your brave warriors dress in camo and cover their faces . Why do your brave warriors hide their faces when they are terrorizing
innocent people ?

Yup back to Crooked Knee .
Sorry you feel like I insulted your heroes. Didn't mean to.

No, wait. . . I did.