Nagging could drive men to an early grave, study suggests

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
It was found that people who had reported frequent worries and demands from a partner of had a 50-100 per cent increased mortality risk, while those who experienced regular conflicts within any type of relationship had a two to three times increased mortality risk.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/nagging-could-drive-men-to-an-early-grave-study-suggests-9342164.html

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Men shouldn't be letting women nag them anyway. I don't. They should put their feet down. One problem today is that women are a lot louder and more boisterous than they used to be.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Stupid misandrist bitches!

Yeah. They should all stop being misandrist and just cower meekly like little scaredy cats and let their wives nag them to an early grave. Who do these uppity men think they are? They should just accept that in this day and age the woman is always right, never wrong and can never be criticised for anything (any man that does is a misogynist). They should, at best, divorce their wives, and allow their wives to take 70% of all their money and property, as usual, even if it's the wife to blame.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah. They should all stop being misandrist and just cower meekly like little scaredy cats and let their wives nag them to an early grave. Who do these uppity men think they are? They should, at best, divorce their wives, allow their wives to take 70% of all their money and property, as usual, even if it's the ife to blame.

Someone sounds bitter and resentful..........

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Someone sounds bitter and resentful..........

Hit a nerve there, I think. Apparently, if you wish a woman to stop nagging you all day and start defending yourself and manhood you are "bitter and resentful".

See what happens, fellas, when you stand up for yourself rather than allow a woman to get her own way all the time? It's time we started putting our feet down and showing who's the boss. For too long, these days, women just expect to have it all their own way at home without considering their husbands or partners. Times are a-changing.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

What makes it ever sadder is that you're a man (or, at least, I assume you are).

I bet you let your woman walk all over you like a fireside rug. Yours will not be a partnership of equals, I suspect. I know who wears the trousers in your home. Pathetic.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What makes it ever sadder is that you're a man (or, at least, I assume you are).

I bet you let your woman walk all over you like a fireside rug. Yours will not be a partnership of equals, I suspect. I know who wears the trousers in your home. Pathetic.

Uh huh. Did you get laid this morning?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Uh huh. Did you get laid this morning?

When you asked him that, did you mean to say "ever"?

Hit a nerve there, I think. Apparently, if you wish a woman to stop nagging you all day and start defending yourself and manhood you are "bitter and resentful".

See what happens, fellas, when you stand up for yourself rather than allow a woman to get her own way all the time? It's time we started putting our feet down and showing who's the boss. For too long, these days, women just expect to have it all their own way at home without considering their husbands or partners. Times are a-changing.

A partnership of equals where man is the boss. First you demonstrate your clear misunderstanding of what a marriage is in society and now this.

You really need a new dictionary.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

All men should refuse to do women's jobs at home until women start doing men's jobs at home, like re-tiling the roof, bleeding the radiators and taking the spider out of the bath.

However, as women refuse to do these men's jobs, it's only fair that men refuse to do the ironing and washing at home until women buck their ideas up and start pulling their weight in the household.

Oh, I forgot. Women are only interest in equality when it's advantageous to them. That's why they whinge when men don't do the ironing, yet they themselves aren't expected to re-tile the roof or bleed the radiator.