Woman Films Her Own Abortion To Show World How ‘Cool’ It Is

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Emily Letts, a counselor at a New Jersey abortion clinic, decided to film her own abortion and post it on YouTube as a form of positive inspiration to women who are contemplating having the procedure but worry that they might feel guilty afterward.

Letts has no such guilt. She recalls the procedure with fondness. She even describes it as “birth-like,” and said it made her feel good, just like giving birth would.

Letts, whose job involves encouraging women to have abortions, sees her own abortion as an entirely positive experience, and hopes the video will prove to be both instructional and morally persuasive. She feels better about herself every time she watches the video, according to Cosmopolitan.

“Still, every time I watch the video, I love it,” she wrote. “I love how positive it is. I think that there are just no positive abortion stories on video for everyone to see. But mine is.”

more

Woman Films Her Own Abortion To Show World How 'Cool' It Is | The Daily Caller

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Judging from previous incidents of videos being removed from Youtube, I have a feeling that this video won't be there for very long. I certainly have no desire to see it.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Interesting! Many folks are turned off by the death of a fetus but really like the idea of one guy marrying another and shoving it up the others manure organ whilst vowing eternal love, yep that is ok, have fun liberals........

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

I hope the abortion makes her sterile, the b i t c h does not deserve a child.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Interesting! Many folks are turned off by the death of a fetus but really like the idea of one guy marrying another and shoving it up the others manure organ whilst vowing eternal love, yep that is ok, have fun liberals........
hey this one worked in a liberal jab.