Woman sues CCAS, foster dad who got her pregnant

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Woman sues CCAS, foster dad who got her pregnant
By Michele Mandel ,Toronto Sun First posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 07:00 PM EDT | Updated: Sunday, May 04, 2014 01:36 AM EDT
It was 1978 and she was a vulnerable, 15-year-old foster child placed by the Catholic Children’s Aid in the Scarborough home of a TTC supervisor and his family.
Like a fawn placed in a lion’s den.
After being moved to 28 different foster homes in two years, the fragile teen thought she was safe at last. But when Howard Smith became housebound after being injured in a car accident, her nightmare began.
Smith, 26 at the time and a father of two, sexually assaulted her on three or four occasions while they were home alone, she says. Her virginity stolen, her shame so profound that she would scrub her skin raw with bleach, she begged her CCAS worker to get her away from him. Instead, she says she was called a liar and left her there until her pregnancy finally proved she’d been telling the truth all along.

Woman sues CCAS, foster dad who got her pregnant | Toronto & GTA | News | Toront

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
They have these agencies to protect to vulnerable but then they don't believe them. :( Like the Shafia girls in Montreal.

People in positions of authority, should be wary of the art of lying and should never take one person on their word. Either side. There is a definition for sociopath for a reason.

I hope they acknowledge responsibility for at least not having been there to do the very job, they are mandated to do.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
second time in that area where the CCAS has totally and completely messed up

what an horrific case... I hope she can find something deep within her to allow her to have some kind of life

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Have you noticed Spammy has given up UFOs for sex? An obvious turn for the worse.
I haven't given up on paranormal posts. I can only post paranormal posts if I happen to come across them. :) :cool: I also got the impression that the majority of posters aren't interested in paranormal posts. the alternate theories board is practically dormant. :(

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I haven't given up on paranormal posts. I can only post paranormal posts if I happen to come across them. :) :cool: I also got the impression that the majority of posters aren't interested in paranormal posts. the alternate theories board is practically dormant. :(

Don't give up on them and I say you should post whatever in the hell you find. Some days yours are pretty much the only unbiased OPs on the board.