KKK offering neighbourhood watch services

spaminator
KKK offering neighbourhood watch services
QMI Agency
First posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 01:00 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 21, 2014 01:14 PM EDT
The Ku Klux Klan has started offering its services as a neighbourhood watch in some American cities, but they claim not to be racially motivated.
"It's not targeting any specific ethnicity," imperial wizard Frank Ancona told PennLive.com. "We don't hate people. We are an organization who looks out for our race."
Ancona said the watch was formed due to a rash of break-ins in Fairview Township, Pa., located just outside of Harrisburg.
A flyer left at local homes states: "You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake." A photo of a man wearing the traditional white robe and hood also appears on the flyer.
Ancona lives in Missouri and recently told CNN the Klan is rebranding its image for modern times. The all-white group is "about educating people to our ideas and getting people to see (their) point of view to ... help change things."
He added he believes in "racial separation, but it doesn't have to be violent."
KKK offering neighbourhood watch services | World | News | Toronto Sun (external - login to view)

BornRuff
Who you gonna call?

P.S. please tell me the folks at 4chan have found the number for the " 24-hour Klanline" and are using it appropriately.

Walter
Dems gotta keep busy.

B00Mer
LOL and Zimmerman is the team leader..

Sal
hm, interesting, trying to appear mainstream

Locutus
+1
just bein' neighbourly like the black panthers at the voting stations.

Twila
+1
backward thinking yahoos. What a waste of resources.

EagleSmack
+4
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

LOL and Zimmerman is the team leader..

The KKK allows Hispanics and Latinos to join nowadays? I think not.

captain morgan
+3
... But Zimmerman is a White Hispanic.. The media said as much, so he ought to be a shoe-in

Locutus
nevermind that desert-type surname name he has.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

nevermind that desert-type surname name he has.

Lol. Yep, that should go over like gangbusters with the Klan.

The Old Medic
+2
Anyone that joins the KKK is mentally deficient, at a minimum, and likely as "crazy as a loon".

[I've always wondered why that phrase came into being. Loon's are wonderful birds.]

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The KKK allows Hispanics and Latinos to join nowadays? I think not.

Wazzz up?? Anybody can dress up like an idiot these days

WLDB
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

... But Zimmerman is a White Hispanic.. The media said as much, so he ought to be a shoe-in

You have to be more than white. Jews and Catholics were attacked and killed by the KKK despite being white.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

You have to be more than white. Jews and Catholics were attacked and killed by the KKK despite being white.

Race traitors are the first to go!!.. You know those in mixed marriages or relationships.. like me.

Spade
+1
And we think Afghanistan is backward.

Walter

Wrong.

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Wrong.

No you're wrong. Pull your head out of your A$$ and just listen to recent news headlines..

Former KKK Leader Suspected in Jewish Center Attacks: Sources - NBC News (external - login to view)

"Kathleen Parker's column pointed out that the Ku Klux Klan attacked the Catholics at Notre Dame. Why would the Klan attack Catholics? Because the Catholics were the ones educating the blacks. The Catholics welcome all races."

The Ku Klux Klan and American Anti-Catholicism (external - login to view)

You're "Wrong" WalMart

Walter

No you're wrong. Pull your head out of your A$$ and just listen to recent news headlines..

Former KKK Leader Suspected in Jewish Center Attacks: Sources - NBC News (external - login to view)

"Kathleen Parker's column pointed out that the Ku Klux Klan attacked the Catholics at Notre Dame. Why would the Klan attack Catholics? Because the Catholics were the ones educating the blacks. The Catholics welcome all races."

The Ku Klux Klan and American Anti-Catholicism (external - login to view)

You're "Wrong" WalMart

Wrong.

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Quit talking through your A$$ when the facts are laid out in front of you... WalMart.

See idiot I can give you -1 too.. moron.

shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Anyone that joins the KKK is mentally deficient, at a minimum, and likely as "crazy as a loon".

[I've always wondered why that phrase came into being. Loon's are wonderful birds.]

I don't think that 'loon' stands for the bird, but is a shorter term for loony, as in an asylum being called a "loony bin".

WLDB
+1

Wrong.

Yes, you are.

Walter

Yes, you are.

Other than the shooting last week where is the evidence of KKK killing Jews and RC's?

damngrumpy
+1
The KKK hold the torch of liberty in the night what they want you to believe
is they are not bad people just a little eccentric around matches and rope
Give me a break,

B00Mer

Other than the shooting last week where is the evidence of KKK killing Jews and RC's?

WalMart defending the KKK... need more be said.. LOL

He's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole..

[PDF] The Ku Klux Klan: A History Of Racism And Violence (external - login to view)

Strain of Violence : Historical Studies of American Violence and Vigilantism ... - Richard Maxwell Brown University of Oregon - Google Books (external - login to view)

The KKK has never liked the Catholic Church, but became even more vocal about its opposition upon its resurgence in the early 20th century. Reasons for the Klan's anti-Catholicism stems from both social and religious reasons. Historically, the Klan has Protestant roots, from which it takes the more radical views on Catholicism. The KKK considers the pope a Roman dictator, placing itself before God. As well, Catholicism is notorious for its multi-culturalism, another mark against it. Socially, many of the immigrants coming to America were Catholics, whom the Klan felt were taking jobs away from Americans and hence were undesirables. In 1974, faced with dwindling popularity and numbers, David Duke made a milestone, shifting Klan policy by opening Klan membership to Roman Catholics provided they were white.

Walter

WalMart defending the KKK... need more be said.. LOL

He's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole..

[PDF] The Ku Klux Klan: A History Of Racism And Violence (external - login to view)

Strain of Violence : Historical Studies of American Violence and Vigilantism ... - Richard Maxwell Brown University of Oregon - Google Books (external - login to view)

The KKK has never liked the Catholic Church, but became even more vocal about its opposition upon its resurgence in the early 20th century. Reasons for the Klan's anti-Catholicism stems from both social and religious reasons. Historically, the Klan has Protestant roots, from which it takes the more radical views on Catholicism. The KKK considers the pope a Roman dictator, placing itself before God. As well, Catholicism is notorious for its multi-culturalism, another mark against it. Socially, many of the immigrants coming to America were Catholics, whom the Klan felt were taking jobs away from Americans and hence were undesirables. In 1974, faced with dwindling popularity and numbers, David Duke made a milestone, shifting Klan policy by opening Klan membership to Roman Catholics provided they were white.

You said they were killing Jews and Catholics; prove it.

B00Mer

You said they were killing Jews and Catholics; prove it.

Wrong.

No I didn't say that another poster did.. I just showed your a link where a KKK member killed Jews.