So in Nebraska...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I ain't no fancy big-city psychiatrist (thank God), but I'm sure of this: telling a child that s/he is not allowed to feel anger is a spectacularly efficient way to f*ch him/her up.

I mean really, what is with these weirdos and "bullying" all of a sudden?

more

Blazing Cat Fur: Teachers are the sort of people who shouldn't be allowed near kids

Nebraska School’s Moonbat Advice For Dealing With Bullies: Don’t Stand Up For Yourself, Agree With Their Putdowns, Do Not Attack…

It’s like they purposely tried to give the worst advice they could think of.

more

Nebraska School’s Moonbat Advice For Dealing With Bullies: Don’t Stand Up For Yourself, Agree With Their Putdowns, Do Not Attack… | Weasel Zippers

'Don't tattle and do not verbally defend yourself': Parents' fury after elementary school issues fifth graders with misguided flier on 'turning bullies into buddies'

• The flier advises that students should not tell on bullies because 'the No. 1 reason bullies hate their victims is because the victims tell on them'
  • The principal of Zeman Elementary School was today forced to apologize for the flier that was sent home with fifth grade students

Parents' fury over Nebraska elementary school 'bullies' flier | Mail Online

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"do not verbally defend".............just pull out the 9mm and aim for body mass. Tell the cops he tried to queer ya., and the gun was just lying there..........Yah, see. Ya dirty rat. See. Yah
lol ?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
"do not verbally defend".............just pull out the 9mm and aim for body mass. Tell the cops he tried to queer ya., and the gun was just lying there..........Yah, see. Ya dirty rat. See. Yah
lol ?
*falls on the floor laughing*

that is hilarious

I ain't no fancy big-city psychiatrist (thank God), but I'm sure of this: telling a child that s/he is not allowed to feel anger is a spectacularly efficient way to f*ch him/her up.

I mean really, what is with these weirdos and "bullying" all of a sudden?

more

Blazing Cat Fur: Teachers are the sort of people who shouldn't be allowed near kids

Nebraska School’s Moonbat Advice For Dealing With Bullies: Don’t Stand Up For Yourself, Agree With Their Putdowns, Do Not Attack…

It’s like they purposely tried to give the worst advice they could think of.

more

Nebraska School’s Moonbat Advice For Dealing With Bullies: Don’t Stand Up For Yourself, Agree With Their Putdowns, Do Not Attack… | Weasel Zippers

'Don't tattle and do not verbally defend yourself': Parents' fury after elementary school issues fifth graders with misguided flier on 'turning bullies into buddies'

• The flier advises that students should not tell on bullies because 'the No. 1 reason bullies hate their victims is because the victims tell on them'
  • The principal of Zeman Elementary School was today forced to apologize for the flier that was sent home with fifth grade students

Parents' fury over Nebraska elementary school 'bullies' flier | Mail Online
imbeciles are becoming administrators...that is the THIRD story on here within days where a teenager wouldn't be that stupid and they think with the frontal lobe... my god....

I gotta say I read that blue line wrong...I thought at first it said the principal got sent home... (he should have been) I would not feel comfortable with this type of stupidity running my kid's school