Yes I've seen Japanese Knotweed but it never really bothered me

tay
“I believe I was not an evil man, until the balance of my mind was disturbed by the fact there is a patch of Japanese Knotweed which has been growing over our boundary fence on the Rowley Regis Golf Course.”

A Black Country man bludgeoned his wife to death before killing himself over fears their home was blighted by Japanese Knotweed, an inquest heard.

Lab technician Kenneth McRae, 52, battered partner Jane, 55, with a bottle of perfume as she lay in their bed, causing fatal head injuries, at their Rowley Regis home.

In a chilling suicide note, he said he killed his wife because the balance of his mind had been ‘disturbed’ by knotweed at their Bryan Budd Close home.

more

Man killed his wife and himself after being 'driven mad' by Japanese knotweed - Birmingham Mail (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones
The British are the greatest murder-suicides in the world. And it's Obama's fault. Or maybe global warming. Or the Koch brothers.

Twila
He was a lab technician at a local lsd factory, maybe?

Cliffy
The stuff grows all around me on this property. And I have done a lot of LSD in my time but I have yet to want to throttle anybody with a perfume bottle.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The stuff grows all around me on this property. And I have done a lot of LSD in my time but I have yet to want to throttle anybody with a perfume bottle.

must have been a meth lab then.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

must have been a meth lab then.

Did I mention that I have many other weapons of choice rather than perfume bottles?

Twila

Did I mention that I have many other weapons of choice rather than perfume bottles?

Now you're straying too far from the logic of killing in the name of Knotweed...

lol

SLM

I've wanted to throttle a few people because of their perfume.

Cliffy
+1
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I've wanted to throttle a few people because of their perfume.

Yup, I hear ya sister.