Posh people are kinkier!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Whodathunkit?

Privately educated more likely to have tried bondage and have higher sex drives than those who went to state schools

• Over half those from fee-paying schools have experimented with bondage
  • Two-thirds admitted having sex in a public place
  • Also have a self-described higher sex drive than state school pupils
  • However those who go to private school have fewer sexual partners
  • Also report lower confidence and more insecurities in the bedroom

more

Privately educated more likely to have tried bondage and have higher sex drives | Mail Online

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The british never kid. They're dead serious. Kinda makes 'em a bit dull but I do their 'edwardian, victorian, wartime, disco-era' farm series with Ruth Goodman and the boys.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It would suck immeasurably to have a higher sex drive but lower confidence and more insecurities ( as listed in the op)

Sadly this has brought an image of pale white people with posh accents and bad teeth apologizing to each other profusely, while p u s s y footing around attempting to figure out which way the paddle/whip should be held, which part of the bottom should be struck and should they have their socks on or off?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It would suck immeasurably to have a higher sex drive but lower confidence and more insecurities ( as listed in the op)

Sadly this has brought an image of pale white people with posh accents and bad teeth apologizing to each other profusely, while p u s s y footing around attempting to figure out which way the paddle/whip should be held, which part of the bottom should be struck and should they have their socks on or off?

Must that 'image' have been shared!8O I'll never look at leather whip the same way again. ;)

Kidding. That won't stop me. :D

Lol.

There is a very good reason that the admin at private schools demand that the women-folk wear those specific uniforms.

School girl fetish.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
waffle iron? private joke? Or is this some kind of new kink I've never heard off? I'm having a lot of images floating across my inner eye now...trying to fathom what this could mean. None of it is doing my head any good.

And now I'm hungry and think I'll have waffles with maple syrup...while I can, before this lovely simple innocent invention is perverted forever.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
waffle iron? private joke? Or is this some kind of new kink I've never heard off? I'm having a lot of images floating across my inner eye now...trying to fathom what this could mean. None of it is doing my head any good.

And now I'm hungry and think I'll have waffles with maple syrup...while I can, before this lovely simple innocent invention is perverted forever.

Semi-private joke, lol. (Can't be too private on an open forum after all.)

All just part of the fun banter. :D