White Man March: Khaki-clad men march for white pride

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
White Man March: Khaki-clad men march for white pride
QMI Agency
First posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 03:37 PM EDT | Updated: Saturday, March 15, 2014 04:12 PM EDT\
A group of white supremacists converged on New York City Saturday to proclaim their "love for their race" and to protest "its destruction.”
According to its website, the White Man March "will involve co-ordinated pro-white activity around the world."
There are reportedly demonstrations planned in many American cities, as well as London and Slovakia.
"We are planning to show that White people are organized and impassioned, that we know what the anti-white agenda is all about, and that we are dedicated to waking up as many of our folk as possible," Kyle Hunt, the organizer of the event, wrote on its site.
"We will make it clear that we will not sit idly by as our race is discriminated against, mocked, displaced, and violently attacked, all of which amount to white genocide, according to the United Nation’s own definition of genocide. This is why one of our big messages, which will be displayed on many large banners, is ‘DIVERSITY’ = WHITE GENOCIDE."
Hunt even suggested what marchers should wear on Saturday.
"If you are a man, put on a pair of light khakis and a nice dress shirt. It should almost look like you are a groomsman at a wedding. Or maybe like an avenging Aryan angel. Women, you know how to look great in white."
(Screen grab)

White Man March: Khaki-clad men march for white pride | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Oooooo! Dem po, oppressed white folk.

Ain't payback a bi tch!

I is a white dude and I ain't neva been oppressed by anybody but other white folk. (well dey tried anyway).

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So when blacks march to show pride in their race, it's called "black pride".

When whites march to show pride in their race, it's derided as "white supremacism".

Obvious double standards, there.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So when blacks march to show pride in their race, it's called "black pride".

When whites march to show pride in their race, it's derided as "white supremacism".

Obvious double standards, there.
We feel for ye Blackie, being surrounded by brown people in your own country and all. Must give a body a complex, eh po little white boy?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wise ... or wiley?
I didn't say wise. You did. I generally try to avoid vague terms without definitions. I'm just saying that the "racists are idiots" model, much though I like it, does not appear to accurately reflect reality. Thomas Jefferson was a slaver, Teddy Roosevelt hated Indians. And they were the U.S.'s two smartest Presidents. The Encyclopedia Brittanica of 1911 explained, in all sober seriousness, the scientific basis of why Europeans were mentally superior to Africans.

Crazy sh*t, but NOT the exclusive province of morons. Only conclusion I can arrive at is that the us/them urge in humans is more powerful than human intelligence.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
We are planning to show that White people are organized and impassioned, that we know what the anti-white agenda is all about, and that we are dedicated to waking up as many of our folk as possible,"

Anti-white agenda? Are they upset with fake tanning? what's the anti white agenda?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Anti-white agenda? Are they upset with fake tanning? what's the anti white agenda?

Nah, it's basically the people who hate having it mentioned that white men imposed legal inequality on women and non-whites for centuries. They insist that the moment the discriminatory laws were repealed, the effects of centuries of discrimination vanished by magic.

That's most of them. There are still some out-and-out racists who want legal and enforceable discrimination against women and non-whites. Couple of them on this board.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Nah, it's basically the people who hate having it mentioned that white men imposed legal inequality on women and non-whites for centuries. They insist that the moment the discriminatory laws were repealed, the effects of centuries of discrimination vanished by magic.

You'll be hard pressed to find a single culture that hasn't done the very same things.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We feel for ye Blackie, being surrounded by brown people in your own country and all. Must give a body a complex, eh po little white boy?

I feel sorry for you and your disturbing racist posts. It's a bit ironic that you call an innocent white pride march "racist" when you yourself are showing what a racist little twerp you are. You are your daft racist mates may not be able to see the irony, but I can.

You'll be hard pressed to find a single culture that hasn't done the very same things.

Listening to racists like Tecumsehbones you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's only in white countries in which women have been striving for "equality" and that no blacks have ever treated women like second class citizens. As usual, it's always solely the fault of Evil Whitey.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, that makes it OK then.

I feel sorry for you and your disturbing racist posts. It's a bit ironic that you call an innocent white pride march "racist" when you yourself are showing what a racist little twerp you are. You are your daft racist mates may not be able to see the irony, but I can.

Listening to racists like Tecumsehbones you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's only in white countries in which women have been striving for "equality" and that no blacks have ever treated women like second class citizens. As usual, it's always solely the fault of Evil Whitey.
No, it's mostly the fault of racists and sexists like you.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm near the left somewhere... pasty-white but dermalicious.

Last edited: