Liberals are selfish, greedy, and self-absorbed...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Liberals are selfish, greedy, and self-absorbed... glued to an iPhone or iPod.

What ever happen to the Liberals who cared about people in other countries and would send troops to defend freedom.

Now it's always the "Conservative war mongerer' blamed for keeping peace, if there is any mention of going into a country even with the United Nations..

I really wish these new gen libs would shove that iPhone up their AR$E!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Coming from you, that is truly hilarious. Show us one instance where the US invaded a country to uphold their freedoms?

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

What ever happen to the Liberals who cared about people in other countries and would send troops to defend freedom.

Now it's always the "Conservative war mongerer' blamed for keeping peace, if there is any mention of going into a country even with the United Nations..

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
France, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Germany, Korea.........
If you believe the Yanky propaganda.

No where Cliffy... it was all for oil.
No, Vietnam was for tin mines, WWII was about making money off both sides, Panama was about their "friendly dictator taking too much for himself. Granada was about ousting a government that was not friendly to the US. Iran, Iraq was about oil though. All of them were about lining the pockets of the military/industrial complex.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013

Wow, you care so much that you are willing to send other people to go kill some other people on behalf of what you think it right? How selfless of you.

Conservatives don't use iPhones or iPods?

I use an android.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

meh, in some things I am even more left than a liberal, no worries though I don't have an iphone and shoving my BB up my azz is really not my thing, back entry is so provincial.

thanks for the cool, well thought out psychological profile though it isn't very "deep" (pun intended)

hang tough maybe you can go overseas to defend those poor victims, opportunities abound, put the truck on blocks, grab the brass ring/gun and save the world. let us know how that works for ya boom....

write home often.... :lol::thefinger::grin:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

In the meantime, I have to take off in half an hour and take a certain lady friend to dinner and then see "Mamma Mia" (at $150 a ticket).

And the Ukrainians think THEY have it rough.

After enduring two hours of ABBA songs, I damn well better get a whole weekend of wild sex. Or there will be consequences.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

In the meantime, I have to take off in half an hour and take a certain lady friend to dinner and then see "Mamma Mia" (at $150 a ticket).

After enduring two hours of ABBA songs, I damn well better get a whole weekend of wild sex. Or there will be consequences.
HHAHAHAHHAAHAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
have fun :D

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

Condolences. Sounds like you're hooped any which way you look at it (unless the wild sex thing actually happens). :D