Amazon UK Cook Book Review - YIKES!


tay
#1
The comments are scary to me.


The whole concept is scary to me which may explain why I don't find it humorous, but some may......










http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natural-Harv.../dp/1481227041
 
taxslave
#2
I do know a guy that used to cook for the coast guard that made *** cookies for the crew because they were giving him a bad time about being gay. For some reason he is the one that got fired.
 
SLM
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Adds a new dimension to the whole 'spit or swallow' debate.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

I do know a guy that used to cook for the coast guard that made *** cookies for the crew because they were giving him a bad time about being gay. For some reason he is the one that got fired.

Go figure!
 
Goober
#4
Appears to be a surplus in the UK, well guys, reason why women refer hand cream.
 
Nuggler
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Adds a new dimension to the whole 'spit or swallow' debate.

!


Just defining the difference between a nice girl and a good girl.


You are BAD, SLM. gotta love ya.
 
SLM
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post


You are BAD, SLM. gotta love ya.

Perhaps but I'm very good at it.
 
L Gilbert
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

The comments are scary to me.
The whole concept is scary to me which may explain why I don't find it humorous, but some may......
Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes: Amazon.co.uk: Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer: Books

Wonder if there are cookbooks for the uses of sweat, spit, snot, etc., too.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Perhaps but I'm very good at it.

I hope you didn't cook any of the meals from that particular cookbook.
 
SLM
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I hope you didn't cook any of the meals from that particular cookbook.

Um, no.

I'm bad but I'm not bat**** crazy.
 

Similar Threads

46
Book Review: Avoid Eating All Grains
by dumpthemonarchy | Nov 17th, 2011
170
The Collapse of Globalism, JR Saul, Book Review
by dumpthemonarchy | Oct 18th, 2010
no new posts