Harper does not speak for me


Kathie Bondar
+4 / -1
#1
The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.
 
taxslave
+4
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

We are all against the genocide of Israelis by muzzie terrorists. That is why we support Harper.
 
Goober
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

Do you believe that Israel & Palestine have the right to exist as separate States?
 
BornRuff
+2
#4
I don't know why Harper has been so aggressive in his comments on Israel, but the overall position is a no brainer for them.

I don't really see what we have to gain by trying to insert ourselves into this situation. When we are asked for our position on the issue though, it is hard for a western democracy to really justify not supporting Israel.
 
relic
+5 / -1
#5
Is there really that many jewish votes in this country that harper has to suck jew *** as hard as he does ?
 
Goober
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

I don't know why Harper has been so aggressive in his comments on Israel, but the overall position is a no brainer for them.

I don't really see what we have to gain by trying to insert ourselves into this situation. When we are asked for our position on the issue though, it is hard for a western democracy to really justify not supporting Israel.

The EU outlawed Hezbollah-Only the armed wing - The political wing can still raise funds within the EU. Cut off one of their lifelines, but nope they cannot do that.
Look to the EU and see the issues they have with race relations.

Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

Is there really that many jewish votes in this country that harper has to suck jew *** as hard as he does ?

For you.
Do you believe that Israel & Palestine have the right to exist as separate States?
 
relic
+2
#7
How come you changed the question from #3 ? Any way, yes but I along with most of the world object to the jews moving in and taking land just because they want to , because they're gods special people.
 
Colpy
+4
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

Israeli genocide:

1970: 1 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.
2010: 4 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't think genocide means what you think it means.

REAL genocide

1933: 18 million Jews world-wide, 9 million in Europe.
1945: 9 million Jews world-wide, 3 million in Europe.

That means you referencing the non-existent "Israeli genocide" is not only incorrect, it is mind-numbingly offensive.

So, are you a Jew-hater, or just stupid??

Oh, BTW, diplomatically speaking, yes Harper DOES speak for you, and all Canadians.

Deal with it.
 
Goober
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

How come you changed the question from #3 ? Any way, yes but I along with most of the world object to the jews moving in and taking land just because they want to , because they're gods special people.

Never changed the question- Copy and paste-
As to most of the world claim- is this a personal opinion or do you have a study showing this to be fact?
 
Colpy
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

Is there really that many jewish votes in this country that harper has to suck jew *** as hard as he does ?


Are you another bloody idiot Jew-hater??.

Most Jews are Liberals, and there are only about 350,000 in Canada. The Muslim population is almost triple that number.

The Conservative Party supports Israel as a matter of principle.

You do know what that is, I hope??

Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

How come you changed the question from #3 ? Any way, yes but I along with most of the world object to the jews moving in and taking land just because they want to , because they're gods special people.

Obviously, you got a greenie from me by mistake.

What, Jews don't deserve a place to live??
 
damngrumpy
+3
#11
When we try to pick apart the complexities of the Middle East all kinds of
things happen. If you are critical of Israel you are labelled a Jew Hater.
If you condone any action by the Palestinians you are a terrorist. No wonder
there can be no agreements on anything.
First of all the Palestinian problem is one made by the neighbouring Arab States.
The last thing they want is a settlement between Israel and Palestine. The reason
keeping that conflict going keeps stability in their own country and the sale of arms
from outside. The conservative extreme right of the Muslim Faith holds onto power
and democrasy is thwarted.
On the other side Israel is way over the line in many events and in some cases
employs the methods the Germans used during WWII when it came to putting
down resistance. Flattening houses and killing people in neighbourhoods where
offences took place. This is a family feud actually and has gone on for thousands
of years. Both religions regard Abraham as their father, both believe many of the
same things including an eye for an eye mentality.
Don't kid yourself, Harper speaks for you legally He is the Prime Minister and like it
or not he has the authority to speak for Canada. Fact of life whether you agree or
not doesn't matter.
I look at both sides in this. They both have their points and the vested interests
from outside the region are not helping either.
 
DaSleeper
+5 / -1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post


Oh, BTW, diplomatically speaking, yes Harper DOES speak for you, and all Canadians.

Deal with it.

What I can't seem to get my head around......


Is the possibility of the Shiny Pony Justin speaking for me......


There I'm giving myself a just for acknowledging that possibility
 
lone wolf
+7
#13
I disagree with supporting control freak bullies of any religious/political stripe. Treat them like the demanding brats they are and ignore them all. Inattention might do the Muddled East more good than meddling in their affairs has done so far.
 
Cliffy
+4 / -1
#14
Israel is doing the same thing to the Palestinians that the US and Canada did to the aboriginal people. They think they have the same divine right to take another's land. I wonder if that is why we support Israel.
Last edited by Cliffy; Jan 20th, 2014 at 05:58 PM..
 
darkbeaver
+1 / -1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Israeli genocide:

1970: 1 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.
2010: 4 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't think genocide means what you think it means.

REAL genocide

1933: 18 million Jews world-wide, 9 million in Europe.
1945: 9 million Jews world-wide, 3 million in Europe.

That means you referencing the non-existent "Israeli genocide" is not only incorrect, it is mind-numbingly offensive.

So, are you a Jew-hater, or just stupid??

Oh, BTW, diplomatically speaking, yes Harper DOES speak for you, and all Canadians.

Deal with it.

Links, proof , confirmation, facts, reality all these are lost to you. You have been chosen. Harper speaks for the money. Screw Israel.
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

Speaks for me. You go, Steve.
 
SLM
+3
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

What I can't seem to get my head around......


Is the possibility of the Shiny Pony Justin speaking for me......


There I'm giving myself a just for acknowledging that possibility

You can't give yourself a thumbs down.

But you can report yourself if you really want to throw yourself on your sword.
 
Goober
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

What I can't seem to get my head around......


Is the possibility of the Shiny Pony Justin speaking for me......


There I'm giving myself a just for acknowledging that possibility

Gawd that was so temping- I read it, got out of the thread quick like, read it again, tempted, left quicker than the last time, came back and cured my temptation by giving you a green.
Oh my, that was a close one.
 
darkbeaver
+2 / -1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

They both have their points and the vested interests
from outside the region are not helping either.

You are a friend of Israel eh, well the vested interests outside the region contribute to the sustainability of the criminal state of Israel and therefore you are an enemy of Israel for even suggesting the daft notion that they give up the money they bleed from the world under it's thumb.

thanks for the red Walter, it reinforces the correctness of my thinking as concerns the crime capital of planet earth.

I listened to Harpers speech and vomited, I've never heard a man suck so loudly in public before. Every Canadian should be embarassed and shamed for allowing this bagman to wash Israeli laundry with his tongue. I've never seen a man eat so much poop in public.
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I've never heard a man suck so loudly in public before. Every Canadian should be embarassed and shamed for allowing this bagman to wash Israeli laundry with his tongue. I've never seen a man eat so much poop in public.

Only thing sucking is you.
 
Goober
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

So dearest Kathy a few questions for one of such intellect. They all revolve around Genocide.

Tamil Tigers
The Liberals turned a blind eye to their terror tactics

The Conservatives listed then as a Terror group
What is your position?

Turkish Genocide - Were the Liberals & Conservative wrong to condemn this?
Turkey wants end to Canada's genocide stance - World - CBC News
Turkey wants end to Canada's stance on Armenian genocide | CTV News

Conservatives passed a law condemning the Ukrainian Genocide- Agree- Disagree

Ukrainian Famine and Genocide (?Holodomor?) Memorial Day Act

Conservative condemned Sri Lanka Human Rights violations regarding Tamils. Agree- Disagree.
Sri Lanka accuses Canadian government of ‘placating’ Tamil Tigers as row over Commonwealth summit grows | National Post
Prime Minister Harper has said he would not attend due to the lack of accountability for alleged war crimes committed during the final phase of the separatist conflict, as well as evidence of ongoing human rights abuses.
 
relic
+2 / -1
#22
What harpo's doing is setting up one of those patented 'you're with us or the ..."scenarios, like with the child pornographers so you can't disagree with his bs without looking like a jew hater. New anti Semitic my *** ,just harper speak and you suckers fell for it hook line and sinker. It's clever but it's still shyte.
 
Goober
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

What harpo's doing is setting up one of those patented 'you're with us or the ..."scenarios, like with the child pornographers so you can't disagree with his bs without looking like a jew hater. New anti Semitic my *** ,just harper speak and you suckers fell for it hook line and sinker. It's clever but it's still shyte.

No, you do agree with the 2 State solution?
 
gerryh
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

What I can't seem to get my head around......


Is the possibility of the Shiny Pony Justin speaking for me......


There I'm giving myself a just for acknowledging that possibility


there, I did it for ya.
 
SLM
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

there, I did it for ya.

You're so helpful.
 
gerryh
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

You're so helpful.

I try
 
Goober
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I try

Yes you do.
 
gerryh
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Yes you do.


Haven't we already had a discussion about these veiled put downs??? hmmm?
 
Goober
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Haven't we already had a discussion about these veiled put downs??? hmmm?

That was a compliment.
 
gerryh
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

That was a compliment.


lol...ok....I'll believe ya....where THOUSANDS wouldn't, I'll believe ya.
 

Similar Threads

3
Muslim MPs speak out
by sanch | Jun 7th, 2006
40
How many languages do you speak?
by Canadian with a hyphen | Jun 5th, 2006
2
The War that Dare Not Speak Its Name
by Anonymous | May 20th, 2004
no new posts