Harper does not speak for me

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The Canadian prime minister Harper's current visit to the Middle East. I am a Canadian citizen Harper does not speak for me, I do not support of the Israeli genocide.

Do you believe that Israel & Palestine have the right to exist as separate States?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
I don't know why Harper has been so aggressive in his comments on Israel, but the overall position is a no brainer for them.

I don't really see what we have to gain by trying to insert ourselves into this situation. When we are asked for our position on the issue though, it is hard for a western democracy to really justify not supporting Israel.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Is there really that many jewish votes in this country that harper has to suck jew *** as hard as he does ?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I don't know why Harper has been so aggressive in his comments on Israel, but the overall position is a no brainer for them.

I don't really see what we have to gain by trying to insert ourselves into this situation. When we are asked for our position on the issue though, it is hard for a western democracy to really justify not supporting Israel.

The EU outlawed Hezbollah-Only the armed wing - The political wing can still raise funds within the EU. Cut off one of their lifelines, but nope they cannot do that.
Look to the EU and see the issues they have with race relations.

Is there really that many jewish votes in this country that harper has to suck jew *** as hard as he does ?
For you.
Do you believe that Israel & Palestine have the right to exist as separate States?

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
How come you changed the question from #3 ? Any way, yes but I along with most of the world object to the jews moving in and taking land just because they want to , because they're gods special people.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Israeli genocide:

1970: 1 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.
2010: 4 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't think genocide means what you think it means.

REAL genocide

1933: 18 million Jews world-wide, 9 million in Europe.
1945: 9 million Jews world-wide, 3 million in Europe.

That means you referencing the non-existent "Israeli genocide" is not only incorrect, it is mind-numbingly offensive.

So, are you a Jew-hater, or just stupid??

Oh, BTW, diplomatically speaking, yes Harper DOES speak for you, and all Canadians.

Deal with it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
How come you changed the question from #3 ? Any way, yes but I along with most of the world object to the jews moving in and taking land just because they want to , because they're gods special people.

Never changed the question- Copy and paste-
As to most of the world claim- is this a personal opinion or do you have a study showing this to be fact?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Are you another bloody idiot Jew-hater??.

Most Jews are Liberals, and there are only about 350,000 in Canada. The Muslim population is almost triple that number.

The Conservative Party supports Israel as a matter of principle.

You do know what that is, I hope??

Obviously, you got a greenie from me by mistake.

What, Jews don't deserve a place to live??

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
When we try to pick apart the complexities of the Middle East all kinds of
things happen. If you are critical of Israel you are labelled a Jew Hater.
If you condone any action by the Palestinians you are a terrorist. No wonder
there can be no agreements on anything.
First of all the Palestinian problem is one made by the neighbouring Arab States.
The last thing they want is a settlement between Israel and Palestine. The reason
keeping that conflict going keeps stability in their own country and the sale of arms
from outside. The conservative extreme right of the Muslim Faith holds onto power
and democrasy is thwarted.
On the other side Israel is way over the line in many events and in some cases
employs the methods the Germans used during WWII when it came to putting
down resistance. Flattening houses and killing people in neighbourhoods where
offences took place. This is a family feud actually and has gone on for thousands
of years. Both religions regard Abraham as their father, both believe many of the
same things including an eye for an eye mentality.
Don't kid yourself, Harper speaks for you legally He is the Prime Minister and like it
or not he has the authority to speak for Canada. Fact of life whether you agree or
not doesn't matter.
I look at both sides in this. They both have their points and the vested interests
from outside the region are not helping either.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh, BTW, diplomatically speaking, yes Harper DOES speak for you, and all Canadians.

Deal with it.
What I can't seem to get my head around......

Is the possibility of the Shiny Pony Justin speaking for me......

There I'm giving myself a
just for acknowledging that possibility

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I disagree with supporting control freak bullies of any religious/political stripe. Treat them like the demanding brats they are and ignore them all. Inattention might do the Muddled East more good than meddling in their affairs has done so far.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Israel is doing the same thing to the Palestinians that the US and Canada did to the aboriginal people. They think they have the same divine right to take another's land. I wonder if that is why we support Israel.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Israeli genocide:

1970: 1 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.
2010: 4 million "Palestinians" in the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't think genocide means what you think it means.

REAL genocide

1933: 18 million Jews world-wide, 9 million in Europe.
1945: 9 million Jews world-wide, 3 million in Europe.

That means you referencing the non-existent "Israeli genocide" is not only incorrect, it is mind-numbingly offensive.

So, are you a Jew-hater, or just stupid??

Deal with it.

Links, proof , confirmation, facts, reality all these are lost to you. You have been chosen. Harper speaks for the money. Screw Israel.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

You can't give yourself a thumbs down.

But you can report yourself if you really want to throw yourself on your sword. ;)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Gawd that was so temping- I read it, got out of the thread quick like, read it again, tempted, left quicker than the last time, came back and cured my temptation by giving you a green.
Oh my, that was a close one.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
They both have their points and the vested interests
from outside the region are not helping either.

You are a friend of Israel eh, well the vested interests outside the region contribute to the sustainability of the criminal state of Israel and therefore you are an enemy of Israel for even suggesting the daft notion that they give up the money they bleed from the world under it's thumb.

thanks for the red Walter, it reinforces the correctness of my thinking as concerns the crime capital of planet earth.

I listened to Harpers speech and vomited, I've never heard a man suck so loudly in public before. Every Canadian should be embarassed and shamed for allowing this bagman to wash Israeli laundry with his tongue. I've never seen a man eat so much poop in public.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I've never heard a man suck so loudly in public before. Every Canadian should be embarassed and shamed for allowing this bagman to wash Israeli laundry with his tongue. I've never seen a man eat so much poop in public.
Only thing sucking is you.