Sunwing passengers delayed in Cuba for almost 20 hours

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Now they know ho most Cubans fee, being stuck in a place without the basic necessities.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
And look at you. A terrorist penguin for an avatar.

That's defensive armor and weaponry only! ;)

Plus it's been so frigging cold lately I thought the penguin was a good choice. I have one that's dressed as the Grim Reaper, should I change?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Last time I was in Cuba, bottled water was a buck a bottle, and beer was $0.85
so not so tough a choice. Just say'n. ;-)

Yah, I know. Didn't say it was free, just freely available. You can't afford a buck, you shouldn't be flying, .............Was thinking maybe the all inclusive might kick in. Guess not.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yah, I know. Didn't say it was free, just freely available. You can't afford a buck, you shouldn't be flying, .............Was thinking maybe the all inclusive might kick in. Guess not.

I watched the video in the LINK. They where in the airport part of the night, & then went
back to their hotels in the morning...& I'm sure there were drinks and food in the hotels.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's defensive armor and weaponry only! ;)

Plus it's been so frigging cold lately I thought the penguin was a good choice. I have one that's dressed as the Grim Reaper, should I change?

Cold? +7C is tropical.

Get dirty.

Go with the grime reaper.

I watched the video in the LINK. They where in the airport part of the night, & then went
back to their hotels in the morning...& I'm sure there were drinks and food in the hotels.

Soviet K Rations