Rodman - why does anyone give a **** about this tool

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You took the time to start this thread so answer the question yourself.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Do North Koreans even care about something as pointless as basketball?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Rodman, why does anyone give this tool even the time of day on the national news?

Because people repost their ****ing links and start whole threads on discussion forums dedicated to him. You're literally creating the market you're complaining about.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't have an issue with Dennis Rodman going to any Country endorsing basketball, but let's be clear here. This is about Dennis Rodman not basketball.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
Western society is obsessed by what I call celebrity media *****s.
Rodman as a professional basketball player had his moment of celebrity .
But his cross-dressing tattoos and piercings on his face makes him a classic idiot looking for attention

The fact that he has been put in a position of some kind of diplomatic diplomacy through basketball shows how low Western society has fallen.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
The fact that he has been put in a position of some kind of diplomatic diplomacy through basketball shows how low Western society has fallen.

Diplomatic diplomacy is by far the best kind of diplomacy ;)

This guy is in no way any sort of diplomat though. He is a not so bright private citizen who has decided to let himself be used as a propaganda prop by the North Korean government.

North Korea is always desperate for ways to "prove" to their people that the rest of the world treats them with respect. They will happily parade anyone with even the slightest bit of fame in front of the cameras.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
meh, I'm not for or against but I know who he is and followed him from the time he was no one until he got crazy so yeah maybe i am a bit interested