Predictions for 2014

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I have several.

1. August will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays. This will not happen in August again until 2025.
2. Prince Charles will not become Queen in 2014.
3. Mars will not collide with the Moon on February 29.
4. Thirty million Afghan poppy farmers will not invade Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
5. Stephen Harper will not be appointed to the Senate.

Any predictions?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I have several.

1. August will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays. This will not happen in August again until 2025.
2. Prince Charles will not become Queen in 2014.
3. Mars will not collide with the Moon on February 29.
4. Thirty million Afghan poppy farmers will not invade Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
5. Stephen Harper will not be appointed to the Senate.

Any predictions?

#2 might be more because of the state of the Queen's health than from Charles' masculinity!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
#2 might be more because of the state of the Queen's health than from Charles' masculinity!

The Queens is healthy and will be around for a while yet.............

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I predict the Sugar Plum Dragee hand soap that smells like bubble gum currently in the john will be soon replaced with Fast Orange by some guy who doesn't desire to smell all girly.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I predict the Sugar Plum Dragee hand soap that smells like bubble gum currently in the john will be soon replaced with Fast Orange by some guy who doesn't desire to smell all girly.

All this sh*t they spray in the bathrooms nowadays is enough to gag a maggot. When I was a kid we used an excellent product, it was called Lime, I believe, not only masked the smell but cleaned the nostrils. -:)

Physically I'm 70. My Soul and intelligence are infinite.

Well, Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................OK!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
  • Darkbeaver will embrace Judaism.
  • Cliffy will run for the Tories in the next federal election
  • Petros will become an ardent Ti-Cat fan.
  • Walter will finally come out of the closet.
  • Colpy will register his guns.
  • Locutus will leave his lady for Olivia Chow
  • Bornruff will be outed as Rob Ford's brother incognito Doug
  • Juan will explain why he has a # sign in front of his nickname
  • Spade will change his nick to Diamond after the famous gangster Legs Diamond, then think Hearts or Clubs would have been a better choice.
  • CDNBear will announce that he is also registering his guns even the little one.
  • Goober will abandon the soap on the rope shower routine that saved his virgin butt in the navy.
  • SLM, Sal, Christianna and Tecumsehbones will form an all girl band until it is discovered that Tecumsehbones is in fact a guy who has a girls avatar.
  • Damgrumby and Grumpydigger will be offered the balcony on the new Muppet Show
  • eh1eh and Ron_from_Regina will have a flame war that will include green blue and red text warnings, but no timeouts.
  • Gerryh will write a memoir called: My time as an internet troll. that will be picked by Viking Press and sold to HBO for a new miniseries which will cause the author of this post to eat an entire bottle of tums in a feeble attempt at suicide, but results in the worst case of constipation ever recorded.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
  • darkbeaver will embrace judaism.
  • cliffy will run for the tories in the next federal election
  • petros will become an ardent ti-cat fan.
  • walter will finally come out of the closet.
  • colpy will register his guns.
  • locutus will leave his lady for olivia chow
  • bornruff will be outed as rob ford's brother incognito doug
  • juan will explain why he has a # sign in front of his nickname
  • spade will change his nick to diamond after the famous gangster legs diamond, then think hearts or clubs would have been a better choice.
  • cdnbear will announce that he is also registering his guns even the little one.
  • goober will abandon the soap on the rope shower routine that saved his virgin butt in the navy.
  • slm, sal, christianna and tecumsehbones will form an all girl band until it is discovered that tecumsehbones is in fact a guy who has a girls avatar.
  • damgrumby and grumpydigger will be offered the balcony on the new muppet show
  • eh1eh and ron_from_regina will have a flame war that will include green blue and red text warnings, but no timeouts.
  • gerryh will write a memoir called: My time as an internet troll. That will be picked by viking press and sold to hbo for a new miniseries which will cause the author of this post to eat an entire bottle of tums in a feeble attempt at suicide, but results in the worst case of constipation ever recorded.

roflmfao

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I have it on good authority that at least 3 celebrities will die, an astronaut will as well.

Physically I feel 110, the rest of me is 74 and inside my head I am 20ish. You can imagine the shock every time I look in the mirror.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ford will be re-elected mayor of Toronto.
Republicans will take the Senate and hold the House.
BHO will continue to founder.
Blackberry stock will soar into Apple range.
I will age.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ford will be re-elected mayor of Toronto.
Republicans will take the Senate and hold the House.
BHO will continue to founder.
Blackberry stock will soar into Apple range.
I will age.

Yeah, I think both Ford and B.O. will rally but I don't see Blackberry soaring and yes Walter you will age but gracefully as I will.