'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'


Locutus
#1
Fox News host Megyn Kelly caused controversy last night as she confidently declared that not only is Santa Claus white but Jesus Christ is too.

Despite logic dictating that a man born in the Middle East more than 2,000 years ago would at the very least have been olive-skinned - Kelly announced her asertion that Jesus was white to be fact and 'verifiable'.

While no physical descriptions of Jesus definitively exist, Kelly made her absurd statement during Wednesday's edition of The Kelly File as she discussed a Slate article that suggested a more inclusive Santa for the tens of millions of Americans who are not white.


more


Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly declares 'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white' | Mail Online


Can't speak for that jewish hippie but I've seen Santa, and he's white alright.
 
WLDB
#2
I thought they were transparent.
 
SLM
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Can't speak for that jewish hippie but I've seen Santa, and he's white alright.

Dude's got to hide from polar bears.....he needs the camouflage. Lol
 
spaminator
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Dude's got to hide from polar bears.....he needs the camouflage. Lol

yes, but the red suit ruins the camouflage.
 
Goober
#5
And in the article painting of Jesus from around the world, in one he is is blue.
Not gonna be hard to recognize when he comes back now is it. JLM you were asking?
Anyone here know any blue people- no not that blue - skin color.
 
SLM
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

yes, but the red suit ruins the camouflage.

That's but a quick change to full camouflage mode, Santa goes commando....didn't you know? Lol.
 
spaminator
+4
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

That's but a quick change to full camouflage mode, Santa goes commando....didn't you know? Lol.

mrs. claus will have to defrost his yule log and Christmas balls.
 
SLM
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

mrs. claus will have to defrost his yule log and Christmas balls.

 
Sal
+2
#9
Jesus is white it's just a fact. Santa is white, just because you are uncomfortable with it, doesn't mean it should change.

ignorance flourishes...now I've heard it all
 
karrie
+2
#10
What she's said is ridiculous as it pertains to Jesus, but not so much as it pertains to Santa Claus.


But I have to say, I find it a bit odd that making either one of them a minority, would make them more 'inclusive'. I'm sorry, but if you don't like white people, and can't accept a white figure, then why would making it a figure representative of even fewer people, cause more acceptance of it? It's a very backwards bit of logic to try to make everything 'not white'.
 
damngrumpy
#11
If Santa is transparent in a red suit does that mean he is an empty suit?
Jesus is white just look at the coca cola commercials and print ads how
could he be anything else?
As for Jesus that is a leap of faith of course the entire story is a leap of faith.
What if he was black would it make a lot of difference?
 
Cliffy
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

And in the article painting of Jesus from around the world, in one he is is blue.
Not gonna be hard to recognize when he comes back now is it. JLM you were asking?
Anyone here know any blue people- no not that blue - skin color.

Jesus don't look Bluish.
 
BornRuff
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

What she's said is ridiculous as it pertains to Jesus, but not so much as it pertains to Santa Claus.


But I have to say, I find it a bit odd that making either one of them a minority, would make them more 'inclusive'. I'm sorry, but if you don't like white people, and can't accept a white figure, then why would making it a figure representative of even fewer people, cause more acceptance of it? It's a very backwards bit of logic to try to make everything 'not white'.

I don't think the idea is to make Santa one race, but suggesting that we become more comfortable with having Santa portrayed as any number of different races.

The whole point of him is to make kids happy, so if it would make some kids happier to see their race represented every once in a while, why not?
 
captain morgan
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

If Santa is transparent in a red suit does that mean he is an empty suit?
Jesus is white just look at the coca cola commercials and print ads how
could he be anything else?

Does it really matter?


Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

As for Jesus that is a leap of faith of course the entire story is a leap of faith.
What if he was black would it make a lot of difference?

That's the beauty of faith... No one is asking you to believe. In fact, no one is asking your opinion at all.
 
karrie
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

I don't think the idea is to make Santa one race, but suggesting that we become more comfortable with having Santa portrayed as any number of different races.

The whole point of him is to make kids happy, so if it would make some kids happier to see their race represented every once in a while, why not?

don't different cultures already do that? Does there need to be 'permission'?
 
BornRuff
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

don't different cultures already do that? Does there need to be 'permission'?

Well, it does sound like there are a lot of people who are not comfortable with the idea.
 
karrie
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Well, it does sound like there are a lot of people who are not comfortable with the idea.



In order for something to make the news, you can count on a 1/4 as many people as they say are upset, actually being so. Outrage sells, even when creating outrage in your own direction (ie, getting your newscasters/op-ed people to say stupid crap).
 
Spade
+4 / -1
#18
The issue is not whether Jesus was black, brown, or off pink. The issue is that there are those who feel so strongly about racial superiority that they would declare Jesus to be white to the exclusion of other possibilities.
You see, if Jesus were god, then these crying "white" would feel that God is their god, a tribal god, a god who favours them, and that they are more godlike to the exclusion of other lesser humans. And, god would certainly prefer a white president, and that the uppity should learn to not aspire to heights reserved for the more divine.
Yep, God is Aryan; Gott mit uns!

 
tay
+2
#19
Battle of the Santa's?

















 
Cliffy
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post


Ho Ho! Yo momma's a Ho.
 
Blackleaf
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Fox News host Megyn Kelly caused controversy last night as she confidently declared that not only is Santa Claus white

Funnily, despite all the predictable outrage from the Left, she's right.

Quote:

but Jesus Christ is too

And she may also be right on this count, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

What she's said is ridiculous as it pertains to Jesus,

Yeah? How do you know? I've you seen an accurate portrait of Christ? Despite your "outrage" you have got no idea whatsoever what colour Christ was.
 
petros
+3
#22
As an Israelite, Jesus wouldn't have been white.
 
Blackleaf
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

As an Israelite, Jesus wouldn't have been white.

How do you know? Even the experts and historians aren't too sure what colour Jesus was, so I don't know how you could be so certain.
 
petros
#24
What is his background? Roman or Israelite?
 
Blackleaf
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What is his background? Roman or Israelite?

His background doesn't matter. We're talking about his skin colour, and nobody knows what colour of skin he had.

If someone wants to believe he was white, then they can believe that. Because he may have been.
 
petros
+2
#26
Yes it matters. That is where the skin colour would originate. If he were from Botswana what colour would he be?
 
Blackleaf
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

If he were from Botswana what colour would he be?

How would I know?
 
petros
#28
He'd be black but since he was an Israelite, he'd be olive skinned like all the other Israelites.


Make sense?
 
Blackleaf
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

He'd be black

How do YOU know? You CANNOT say that with any certainty. You haven't seen him.
 
petros
+1
#30
Because he was an Israelite, one of the 10 tribes who shunned the savage Judeans all of who were olive skinned Semites.
 

Similar Threads

38
White Woman Denied Fed Govt Job Because She Is White
by dumpthemonarchy | Jul 27th, 2010
6
Santa's report
by jimmoyer | Dec 31st, 2008
no new posts