Suzuki - Humans 'Are Part Of A Massive Experiment'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
:lol:

We are doing our part to try and spread the word about GMOs, (genetically modified organisms) but we’re not the only ones. Multiple public figures, scientists and researchers have been speaking out about GMOs for a number of years. For example, not long ago a former Canadian Government Scientist at Agriculture Canada, Dr. Thierry Vrain (one of many) spoke out against GMOs.

Another prominent public figure, geneticist David Suzuki, has been a long-time advocate against GMOs, and has been speaking out about how they can be hazardous to human health as well as the environment. Below, I’ve provided a video example of Suzuki explaining why he feels the way he does about GMOs. Public figures with a wide audience can have a great impact on the consciousness of the masses, they are great ‘tools’ for waking up more people to the reality that GMOs can be harmful to human health as well as the environment. It’s time to pay attention, do your own research and to question what you’ve been told. We can no longer trust branches of the government that deal with food and health, we must not take their word for it; it’s better if you actually look into it yourself rather than blindly believing what your are told.

more

Activist Post: Geneticist David Suzuki Says Humans “Are Part Of A Massive Experiment”

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
He's right that we are in a giant experiment. Although I don't think that's necessqarily a bad thing. I'd even argue that we've always been in the middle of a giant experiment.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Genetic modification has ALWAYS been the way that changes in organisms have changed.

These so called "Activitists" hate anything that man creates, but they simply love anything that Nature makes. So, they should stop immunizing their children, and let Nature take its course, with all of the deadly bacteria and viruses out there.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Chow down!

Round Up Ready GMO uses an amino acid from a common bacteria found in soil that cannot harm humans unless the human is a plant.

Dave knows this but Dave won't admit it.