MSNBC Lib Alec Baldwin Chases Photographer, Calls Him A

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
“Cocksucking Fag”…

Will the left give him another free pass? . . . Is the Pope Catholic?

Via TMZ:
Alec Baldwin is a sore winner … chasing down and threatening a photographer outside his Manhattan apartment … just hours after a courtroom victory this morning in his stalker case … and the whole thing was captured on video.

The video shows Baldwin – who was with his wife and baby — taking off in angry pursuit after the pap (not ours) … yelling, cursing and calling him a “c**ksucking f*g.”

But watch what sets him off … the photog ventures VERY close to Baldwin’s family.
MSNBC Lib Alec Baldwin Chases Photographer, Calls Him A “Cocksucking Fag”… | Weasel Zippers

Alec Baldwin -- Chases Down Photog -- 'C**ksucking F*g!' | TMZ.com

This ******* needs to disappear once and for all.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
sure why not, the right keeps giving Ford a pass...looks like both sides are stupid...oh wait it's not left OR right, now there's a shock

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This is nothing new, right? Hasn't he been chasing, and sometimes beating the crap out of, photographers for years? Him and Sean Penn both.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
But if 'normal folks' or politicos yelled this sh!t...what then? This useless idiot has an MSNBC TV show with a heavily slanted left view and he's picking on gays?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This is nothing new, right? Hasn't he been chasing, and sometimes beating the crap out of, photographers for years? Him and Sean Penn both.
Ya but Ford, you know, Ford, Ford and Ford. It's all about the Ford. Because someone is Ford of hearing about the Ford.

Ford Ford sakes.

Ford you very much Ford Fording my Ford, I'm Ford all week, enjoy the Ford.

But if 'normal folks' or politicos yelled this sh!t...what then? This useless idiot has an MSNBC TV show with a heavily slanted left view and he's picking on gays?
That's irrelevant to the Ford.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

It doesn't change my opinion of him, let's put it that way. Once a hotheaded douchebag, always a hotheaded douchebag.

And I've never once tuned into MSNBC.

Ya but Ford, you know, Ford, Ford and Ford. It's all about the Ford. Because someone is Ford of hearing about the Ford.

Ford Ford sakes.

Ford you very much Ford Fording my Ford, I'm Ford all week, enjoy the Ford.

That's irrelevant to the Ford.

Oh God, you've finally cracked. 8O

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Lol. Oh I resist alright. I'd rather read a Blackleaf C&P (one of the really, really long ones) then read yet another article on the analysis of the analysis of " you know who".
Just poking at fun at "I'm tired of hearing about, but I'll bring him up without provocation."

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Just poking at fun at "I'm tired of hearing about, but I'll bring him up without provocation."

I know. And I am tired of hearing about him but I don't bring him up without provocation. Or even with provocation, lol.

He who shall not be named. 8O

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

You mean because he produced and acted in a sit-com, you feel he needs to use politically correct language?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
He can use whatever language he wants, he's a big man...but if he's a 'homophobe' (as very popular label), he needs to be called on it just the same as every other douchebag.

I don't know what sitcom you're on about but msnbc ain't that. :lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
He can use whatever language he wants, he's a big man...but if he's a 'homophobe' (as very popular label), he needs to be called on it just the same as every other douchebag.

I don't know what sitcom you're on about but msnbc ain't that. :lol:

Last I knew of him doing (but I don't follow his career) was his NBC gig with 30 Rock. You apparently follow him more closely than I do. This is why I ask questions.

And yes, he's a douchebag, but no, I really don't think all people are equal in the public eye.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I just follow the headlines miss...certainly not mister alec hiself. :lol: