University hosts sex toys workshop, hopes a lot of people will come

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Relax, don't do it...

The University of Maryland recently hosted a sex workshop which included teaching students about various sex acts, sex toys and fetish equipment as part of the school's "Sex Week."

According to CNSNews.com, the weeklong event included seminars such as: "Asking for it: Finding your words for better, sexier communication in the bedroom" and "Bedsider Birth Control 101 Interactive Workshop,"

CNSNews.com added that the "most disgusting workshop of the week" was "Toy Talk for Grown Folks: Why You Should Care What You Buy."

Campus Reform posted a video (below) of that seminar hosted by sex shop owner Jessica VonDykem who taught students about **** toys and playing with prostates on Oct. 15.

Hit me with those laser beams...

University of Maryland Hosts Sex Toys Workshop (Video)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Really? Toys are still considered racy and "disgusting"? Lol.

"Asking for it: Finding your words for better, sexier communication in the bedroom"
They should offer a credit course in that. Good dirty talk is an art form. Lol.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, I admit it's not wholesome, decent sex like forcing yourself on some passed-out drunk chick, but hey, it's not like it's a mandatory course.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
They hold similar events at my university every year. The kink groups are able to advertise there too. Its only sex. The people who have a problem with it likely havent been laid in awhile.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
keep in mind that the social attitude toward college/uni students is that they are still children. thus the horror.