• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Welfare should be eliminated.

We don't need it.

There is no need. We are getting lazier and lazier and people should learn to work for themselves, instead of off of the government. And some might say, "children need it," but, if you can't afford living for yourself, don't have children. Easy as that. Therefore; welfare should be eliminated.

Besides you get immigrants that come to Canada and the USA and live 10 families to a home and collect welfare, from Pakistan and Somalia, scamming the government..

What do you say??

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lazier and lazier... more entitled... but voting more and more.

I don't know about Canada's welfare state but in the US it is pretty lucrative. Pretty much everything is free plus a good deal of spending money. If you need more spending money the system offers plenty of opportunity for fraud.

To quote the famous woman from Clevelend...

"He gave us a phone... he gonna do more."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Besides you get immigrants that come to Canada and the USA and live 10 families to a home and collect welfare, from Pakistan and Somalia, scamming the government..

What do you say??
Why didn't you just say that in the beginning? Did they dirk yer derb?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Dey terk his joob?

nah, work'in in Texas dude.. fukk Canada.. to cold this time'a year.

Jus tired'a pay'in for welfare bums.. there are plenty of jobs out there and way to many lazy fukks.

The can pick fruit, clean parks.. it's just they are too lazy to work and rather sit at home and do nothing..

Remember the Obama Phone lady.. there is the new American voter

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

We don't need it.

There is no need. We are getting lazier and lazier and people should learn to work for themselves, instead of off of the government. And some might say, "children need it," but, if you can't afford living for yourself, don't have children. Easy as that. Therefore; welfare should be eliminated.

What do you say??

Nah, amend it. There is absolutely no excuse for immigrants to be receiving welfare (no doubt there's an exception to every rule) but I don't know what it could be. For some healthy able bodied people there should be limit on how long they can collect and it should be a low interest loan. To get rid of it entirely won't work. Unfortunate circumstances happen like the bread winner of a family becoming terribly sick or dies leaving a wife and ten kids. You just can't let them starve. I agree there should be incentive for people to work for themselves, but many times that gets tangled up with red tape and a guy has to BUY a license. I think before any system can get revamped, the bureaucrats should be fired and their positions (where necessary) be filled with competent people.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

What do you say??

I say that I really don't get how people get so hung up on the needy getting money, while still not batting an eyelash over paying taxes and funding corporate welfare.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
To quote the famous woman from Clevelend...

"He gave us a phone... he gonna do more."

She's a good distraction hey? Find one or two people that infuriate, slap them all over TV's, while you bail out rich white men who are holding their hands out even more.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I say that I really don't get how people get so hung up on the needy getting money, while still not batting an eyelash over paying taxes and funding corporate welfare.

Oh this to big to fail..

They should not have bailed out the banks or GM.. they should have let Capitalism work.. these companies would have been broken up and become more efficient, new companies would have been created..

GW Bush bailed out Big Business, Obama was worried about his Union voters in GM.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
nah, work'in in Texas dude.. fukk Canada.. to cold this time'a year.

Jus tired'a pay'in for welfare bums.. there are plenty of jobs out there and way to many lazy fukks.

The can pick fruit, clean parks.. it's just they are too lazy to work and rather sit at home and do nothing..

Remember the Obama Phone lady.. there is the new American voter
America has an East Indian, Indonesian and Flip immigration wave taking jobs in TX?

Come on B00Mer. I don't have time for racism this morning.

Next EI or EI Muzzie you run into, ask "why they left Ontario" instead of "what Country are you from?"

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'd say if it's the problem you say it is down there, then reform your welfare, but no, it doesn't need to be eliminated, and I'd be really careful about whose agenda you're buying into when you swallow the 'us v them' koolaid.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The same issue with the debt ceiling..

They should create a 2 tier "Affordable Health Plan" - a basic health plan provided by the government, if you want ambulance, private rooms, dental, drugs and many other extra benefits to buy extra coverage from private insurance.

This would give competition to the Insurance Companies who would be forced to lower their prices.. Canada has to go to a 2 tier system too as far as health care and start charging co-pays per visit.. $20 for doctor, $50 for Urgent Care and $100 for Emergency.

DO NOT RAISE the debt ceiling, create a VAT Tax or GST which makes the biggest consumers pay more tax and start paying down the dam debt in the USA!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'd say if it's the problem you say it is down there, then reform your welfare, but no, it doesn't need to be eliminated, and I'd be really careful about whose agenda you're buying into when you swallow the 'us v them' koolaid.
B00Mer said:
Besides you get immigrants that come to Canada and the USA and
live 10 families to a home and collect welfare, from Pakistan and Somalia,
scamming the government..

He's not talking TX.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nah, amend it. There is absolutely no excuse for immigrants to be receiving welfare (no doubt there's an exception to every rule) but I don't know what it could be. For some healthy able bodied people there should be limit on how long they can collect and it should be a low interest loan.

That isn't going to happen. A large part of the Democrat base would go bye-bye.

The ruling class has it too good to worry about the people who work each day to fund it.

And welfare now is too good to want to get off. A middle class lifestyle for free and all the free time one could ask for.

To get rid of it entirely won't work. Unfortunate circumstances happen like the bread winner of a family becoming terribly sick or dies leaving a wife and ten kids. You just can't let them starve. I agree there should be incentive for people to work for themselves, but many times that gets tangled up with red tape and a guy has to BUY a license. I think before any system can get revamped, the bureaucrats should be fired and their positions (where necessary) be filled with competent people.

Your example is what welfare should be for... but alas that is not your typical welfare recipient. I see it all the time.

The bureaucrats you speak of are all part of it. They aren't going to be fired.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

People on welfare and the people in charge don't see a thing wrong with the way things are.

She's a good distraction hey? Find one or two people that infuriate, slap them all over TV's, while you bail out rich white men who are holding their hands out even more.

One or two? lmao

It must be nice in the Great White North to be completely sheltered from what I see just about every day.

And whose bailing out the "rich white men"? The people in charge. And of course it is only "rich white men"... no others get bailed out right? Talk about Kool-Aid.