Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Make your choice.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Only a complete tool would pick apples.

Frankly, I'm annoyed that you'd post this fruitist trolling on here at all Kreskin.

As a woman, and a feminist, I think you should be discussing vegetables, not fruit.

Oranges are Obama's fault.

Apples are the fruit of original sin, and Christ had to die because of them. Repent for this post or you'll burn in hell.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Only a complete tool would pick apples.

Frankly, I'm annoyed that you'd post this fruitist trolling on here at all Kreskin.

As a woman, and a feminist, I think you should be discussing vegetables, not fruit.

Oranges are Obama's fault.

Apples are the fruit of original sin, and Christ had to die because of them. Repent for this post or you'll burn in hell.

Oh sure, stick with the story that blames the chick for everything. Pffft....some feminist you are.

lol

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh sure, stick with the story that blames the chick for everything. Pffft....some feminist you are.

lol

You totally misunderstood the Bible. It's a herstory lesson, on the fact that the snake (a phallic symbol) can't be trusted.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You totally misunderstood the Bible. It's a herstory lesson, on the fact that the snake (a phallic symbol) can't be trusted.

Hmmm. See I always figured she was so overwhelmed with being constantly bombarded with the demand for 'sammiches' that she was just looking for easy meal ideas.

I shall ponder this alternative theory now.