Legal Freedman on the Land Territory

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
The Paris Treaty of 1789 defined the Us / British boundaries as the North west angel to the 49 as far as the "Missouri" The Forty ninth intersects the Missouri watershed at Big Muddy Creek.

Therefore, a careful reading of the treaties reveals that the Canadian control ends at the 49th, while the US control ends at the Missouri/big muddy creek line, Making anything due west above the Missouri lien "the FREEDMAN non -state of Badlands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Muddy_Creek_(Missouri_River)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1783)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why couldn't they just be Jacobites, or Free Silver nutbars, or birthers? Do we really need another retarded lost cause based on misinterpretation of an irrelevant document?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Why couldn't they just be Jacobites, or Free Silver nutbars, or birthers? Do we really need another retarded lost cause based on misinterpretation of an irrelevant document?

Disparages thou the Sacred memory of William Jennings Bryant??

Why you , you , you , you , you..words fail me, Suh!

MCKINELYITE!!

iN THE ARMS OF jESU FOREVER...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Yoo be one crafttee devil, dood.

I thought it makes a nifty poster for this years TEA Party.

anyhow , back on topic, that means that the Bakken oil sands are independent of Federal enforcement..

For all FREEMEN on the land.......

Ok- they do have a point in that the treaty left a large swath of territory as 'Terra Nullius".

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I thought it makes a nifty poster for this years TEA Party.

anyhow , back on topic, that means that the Bakken oil sands are independent of Federal enforcement..

For all FREEMEN on the land.......

Ok- they do have a point in that the treaty left a large swath of territory as 'Terra Nullius".

No, they don't. Do you think treaties last forever? That they cannot be superseded by subsequent law?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
No, they don't. Do you think treaties last forever? That they cannot be superseded by subsequent law?

Well that really depends. There are arguments all over the place today about the validity of the Magna Carta. It has a clause stating perpetuity and yet is continually over-ridden by current lawmakers.

63. Wherefore we will and firmly order that the English Church be free, and that the men in our kingdom have and hold all the aforesaid liberties, rights, and concessions, well and peaceably, freely and quietly, fully and wholly, for themselves and their heirs, of us and our heirs, in all respects and in all places forever, as is aforesaid. An oath, moreover, has been taken, as well on our part as on the art of the barons, that all these conditions aforesaid shall be kept in good faith and without evil intent.

The Magna Carta 1215

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well that really depends. There are arguments all over the place today about the validity of the Magna Carta. It has a clause stating perpetuity and yet is continually over-ridden by current lawmakers.

Arguments among fools, yes. All but four of the provisions of the Magna Carta have been repealed or superseded. Screeching about how wrong that is is the best possible indication of having way too much time on one's hands.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Arguments among fools, yes. All but four of the provisions of the Magna Carta have been repealed or superseded. Screeching about how wrong that is is the best possible indication of having way too much time on one's hands.

Why among fools? How do you repeal or supersede something that is enacted "forever"? Doesn't forever mean forever? Did the definition and use of the word change somewhere?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why among fools? How do you repeal or supersede something that is enacted "forever"? Doesn't forever mean forever? Did the definition and use of the word change somewhere?
Well, feel free to take some action now illegal based on the protections of the Magna Carta. I wish you well in court.