And now for something refreshingly disgusting....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Did you catch the bonus sections on the backyard oversize cyst removal and draining?
"Them raccoons is gonna fest tonight..."

during the Napoleonic wars, wounds that generated that much off white pus as a refreshing sight to surgeons, as the condition was known as 'laudable pus' and was a sign that the body was fighting off infection....

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
We are now up to a dozen views and climbing
Can I post photos?
Please Locutus, please?

On a serious note- if you don't have a bottle of peroxide in your car, home, etc, - this is your fate...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Did you catch the bonus sections on the backyard oversize cyst removal and draining?
"Them raccoons is gonna fest tonight..."

during the Napoleonic wars, wounds that generated that much off white pus as a refreshing sight to surgeons, as the condition was known as 'laudable pus' and was a sign that the body was fighting off infection....

That 's Pus with one s, not two , boomer....

Always clean your wounds with antiseptic and peroxide , folks. Or your kids will circ disgusting backyard commentary videos. Nurse Hunboldt signing off...

this public health moment shws how much I care for y'all...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
That 's Pus with one s, not two , boomer....

Always clean your wounds with antiseptic and peroxide , folks. Or your kids will circ disgusting backyard commentary videos. Nurse Hunboldt signing off...

this public health moment shws how much I care for y'all...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
thanks for the warning, I ain't opening the video but I was curious about the conversation