Would You Board Flight 666 to HEL?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like the idea. What with the superstitious imbeciles avoiding it, the plane should be half-empty, and the people on board well above average in intelligence and sanity.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I certainly wouldn't board that flight today - Friday 13th.

I mean, on Wednesday I suffered a terrible asthma attack which had me rushed to my nearest NHS clinic; yesterday I was attacked by an angry swarm of wasps and stung five times; today (Friday 13th) I'm sat here wrapped in cotton wool because you never know what will happen. It'll be just my luck for me to suddenly and unexpectedly be hit by an astero

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
What, you don't cherish the opportunity to read the magazines and catch up on the latest news from July, 2011?

Magazines from 2011?... That would be in the upper most circle of hell.

Fun Fact: My (former) barber in Vancouver kept a bunch of old Penthouse magazines from the early '70s in his waiting room.... The dirty pics had no novelty or value any longer, but the articles with different rock stars were highly entertaining

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Magazines from 2011?... That would be in the upper most circle of hell.

Fun Fact: My (former) barber in Vancouver kept a bunch of old Penthouse magazines from the early '70s in his waiting room.... The dirty pics had no novelty or value any longer, but the articles with different rock stars were highly entertaining

I bet he couldn't even open the pages either. They were probably all stuck together.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm assuming there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here of what I said.