‘Help Obama start WWIII’: Mock kickstarter campaign wants your $1.6trn

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
‘Help Obama start WWIII’: Mock kickstarter campaign wants your $1.6trn

?Help Obama start WWIII?: Mock kickstarter campaign wants your $1.6trn ? RT USA
I'm beginning to think WWIII isn't such a bad idea. Humans don't really deserve this planet and I think we have made such a mess of it and the problems we have created are too big to fix. I think a lot of people may feel that it is time to do ourselves in while there is still some life left besides us. It may just be our evolutionary destiny to become extinct.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm beginning to think WWIII isn't such a bad idea. Humans don't really deserve this planet and I think we have made such a mess of it and the problems we have created are too big to fix. I think a lot of people may feel that it is time to do ourselves in while there is still some life left besides us. It may just be our evolutionary destiny to become extinct.

Yeah, that's why I said to bad the Dutch scientist didn't let the virus that he created go lose.. 1/2 the population right there gone. Maybe then with less idiots maybe a new common good for man could be found with who survived.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol Won't happen: we're too big to fail. :D

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

The conspiracy theorists call this Obama's pursuit of population reset.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
In a way the 'war on terror' is a world war as there are terrorists everywhere and a number of countries are involved. Its just a relatively quiet one compared to the first two.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

What we need is a leader to show us the way.

Want to volunteer Cliffy?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, that's why I said to bad the Dutch scientist didn't let the virus that he created go lose.. 1/2 the population right there gone. Maybe then with less idiots maybe a new common good for man could be found with who survived.

Um, let me introduce you to my good friend Murphy, once upon a time he wrote this law, maybe you've heard of it? Anyhow, almost a guarantee that with a virus destined to wipe out half the population, the idiots would be the ones to be immune.

:D