'If a Girl is Drunk, Is it OK to Have Sex with Her?'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Dr. Phil wants to know. Or at least he did want to know.

Considering Dr. Phil hosts a talk show driven by lifestyle and relationship driven topics, it seems the subject matter is not necessarily out-of-bounds, but something about the phrasing of the question along with Dr. Phil's smiling headshot on his eponymous Twitter account made the question come across pretty creepy.

Some thought he was asking his million-plus Twitter followers advice for a situation he found himself facing, personally:

Dr. Phil Deletes Controversial Tweet: 'If a Girl is Drunk, Is it OK to Have Sex with Her?'

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This has gone on since the beginning of time and this song came to mind
when it comes to being drunk or cruising the bars its an old country DJ
favorite

Bobby bare ~ I Never Went to Bed With a Ugly Woman - YouTube

If you want to avoid problems my answer to the above question would be
No

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My sister in-law is a hottie BUT she is f*cked up beyond belief from years of guys pumping her full of booze and drugs.

Now my wife and I are left with a junkie with Hep C on our hands to deal with and trying to help her find her way back to reality before she tries to kill herself yet again.

So guys, next time you get some girl drunk or high trying to laid, I might be near by with fist clenched ready to add your teeth to my box of trophies.

She had it made with NY modelling contracts and TV roles, now she is a permanent fixture on the sofa in den who spends her days crying.

Thanks a lot you f*cking @ssholes.