Ex-gay singer clipped from MLK hoedown

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin, who has said God delivered him from “the curse” of homosexuality, did not appear in a Saturday evening concert celebrating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, after several gay rights activists objected to his participation in the event.

McClurkin was scheduled to perform in the D.C.-government-sponsored concert with other singers at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial during the “Reflections on Peace: From Gandhi to King” event. But at the request of Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D), who fielded concerns from activists Friday, the Grammy-winning singer decided not to perform, according to the mayor’s office.

oh my

Donnie McClurkin withdraws from March on Washington commemoration concert - The Washington Post

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
He used an unfortunate choice of words God delivered him from ("the curse" of homosexuality); if true, in all likelyhood, he wasn't gay to begin with. Being gay is DEFINITLY NOT a CHOICE!!!!

JMO

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He used an unfortunate choice of words God delivered him from ("the curse" of homosexuality); if true, in all likelyhood, he wasn't gay to begin with. Being gay is DEFINITLY NOT a CHOICE!!!!

JMO

Not to mention he thinks God is going to choose him over all other gays. -:)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
“There should be freedom of speech as long as it’s done in love,” McClurkin said in the video, adding that he believes it is unfortunate that in today’s world, “a black man, a black artist is uninvited from a civil rights movement depicting the love, the unity, the peace, the tolerance.”

How does he figure his statement that homosexuality is a 'curse' is done in love? Unity Peace, Tolerance. He's stated clearly that's what the gathering is about, how does he not see his statements were counter to that?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
“There should be freedom of speech as long as it’s done in love,” McClurkin said in the video, adding that he believes it is unfortunate that in today’s world, “a black man, a black artist is uninvited from a civil rights movement depicting the love, the unity, the peace, the tolerance.”

How does he figure his statement that homosexuality is a 'curse' is done in love? Unity Peace, Tolerance. He's stated clearly that's what the gathering is about, how does he not see his statements were counter to that?
Evangelicals are "on the Terror watch list". We'll see more alleged "Christians" being turned away from such events as time goes forward.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

JMO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtjqLUHYoY

However, I think everyone makes a choice, ultimately.

What do you say for women and men who experiment with same sex, then goes back to being straight. That's a choice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's' no choice. I watched my little brother grow up gay and there's no way in hell it was a choice.

So a person who is bi-sexual?? Swings both ways.. or as teens call it today "A Sexual" anything will do I guess? No choice?

I think it's becoming a fad to swing..

So a guy that want's to screw a girl an@l.. is he gay?? Or because it's a girl, he can claim to be straight?

Ultimately, you have the choice.

You can abstain from sex, that's a choice.

You can screw your neighbors poodle, that's a choice.

...and no, I'm not homophobic boney.

Typical libtard, oh you're homophobic, or you're a racist..

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So a person who is bi-sexual?? Swings both ways.. or as teens call it today "A Sexual" anything will do I guess? No choice?

So a guy that want's to screw a girl an@l.. is he gay?? Or because it's a girl, he can claim to be straight?

Fapping is gay. I choose to but I sure as hell ain't afraid of it like the label-makers spin stuff. :lol:

Hey, and remember, as gaga reminds us, they are born that way dude.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Homophobia, and racism is ignorance. Lack of education.

There is nothing wrong with being Gay. However, I don't think Gay or Straight need to have parades or flaunt their sexuality or force it on people..

What two adults do behind closed doors is their business.. nobody else.

Fapping is gay. I choose to but I sure as hell ain't afraid of it like the label-makers spin stuff. :lol:

Hey, and remember, as gaga reminds us, they are born that way dude.

Flap away..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

...and no, I'm not homophobic boney.

Typical libtard, oh you're homophobic, or you're a racist..
It' no f*cking choice B00Mer. None. zero, nada, zip zant doodly squat. Don't be so f*cking naïve.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Homophobia, and racism is ignorance. Lack of education.

There is nothing wrong with being Gay. However, I don't think Gay or Straight need to have parades or flaunt their sexuality or force it on people..

What two adults do behind closed doors is their business.. nobody else.
I'd agree, except I'd make it just "adults." What business is it of yours or mine whether it's one, three, seven, or fifty-three?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'd agree, except I'd make it just "adults." What business is it of yours or mine whether it's one, three, seven, or fifty-three?

LOL Agreed.. almost forgot.. 3 works too..

Had a GF in Texas who was bi, and she would bring her GF of the week over for both of us.. no complaints at all.. she was black, and her GF's were like a rainbow.. Latin, Asian, White..

It' no f*cking choice B00Mer. None. zero, nada, zip zant doodly squat. Don't be so f*cking naïve.

So Petros, you ever experiment in your teens.. remember a mouth has no sex. A blow job from a Guy or a Girl, what's the difference??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All right then. I think we're agreed that whatever seven adults do in the privacy of the city park is their own damn business.

Kinda fun to watch, too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
All right then. I think we're agreed that whatever seven adults do in the privacy of the city park is their own damn business.

Kinda fun to watch, too.

City park, that's public.. get a motel room you cheap bastards.

Well, I've done it in the Via Train restroom with some chic I met on the train and in the back of the Greyhound bus.. hood of my car at the quarry ..and yes in the park too.. so I guess until the cops catch'em have at'her.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LOL Agreed.. almost forgot.. 3 works too..

Had a GF in Texas who was bi, and she would bring her GF of the week over for both of us.. no complaints at all.. she was black, and her GF's were like a rainbow.. Latin, Asian, White..

So Petros, you ever experiment in your teens.. remember a mouth has no sex. A blow job from a Guy or a Girl, what's the difference??
Nope. Noting but hotties for me. I've been hit on by lots of gays. It's flattering that both sexes find me attractive.