Phony Obama Decries Phony Scandals

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Phony Obama Decries Phony Scandals

Phony Obama Decries Phony Scandals: Obama's Name All Over Phony Birth Certificate - YouTube

Nothing Phony about these scandals - people lost their lives.. I guess that's because the victims in the events to follow were not Black...

Fast and Furious - a border agent killed because of the Obama administration sending guns to Mexico

Benghazi - U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens Murdered and the US Gov't does nothing to protect it's citizens, just the opposite, tell the military to stand down.

IRS - 292 Conservative Groups Targeted because of Political ideology. NSA - Spying on it's own citizens, storing data and spying on EU nations

ObamaCare - Will kill jobs and the Unions that supported the bill now don't want it for their members.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You have to realize who that "Phony" speech was being addressed to... his base. The majority of his base is not very bright and will believe that the scandals are all phony. The other part of his base will understand that the President has to lie and marginalize to advance the agenda.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I always envision this flavor of douche whenever I think of his base:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sorta amazed.. all the Internet Scrubbing the Obama Administration is doing an registering domains that could hurt the President, they didn't register barackobamafailed.com - because I just did..

Coming soon President Barack Obama, 44th President, Barack Obama Failed

Obama’s Change.gov promise to protect whistleblowers? Scrubbed from the Web | The Digital Garbage Net

Obama regime finally admits to scrubbing Internet about Malia Obama spring break Mexico trip

Ghoper = Obot.. yup..

I am saying it first here... people who work for the Obama administration and go around in defense of Obama and will attack ANYONE who says anything negative about the Traitor Obama.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorta amazed.. all the Internet Scrubbing the Obama Administration is doing an registering domains that could hurt the President, they didn't register barackobamafailed.com - because I just did..

Coming soon President Barack Obama, 44th President, Barack Obama Failed

Obama’s Change.gov promise to protect whistleblowers? Scrubbed from the Web | The Digital Garbage Net

Obama regime finally admits to scrubbing Internet about Malia Obama spring break Mexico trip

Ghoper = Obot.. yup..

I am saying it first here... people who work for the Obama administration and go around in defense of Obama and will attack ANYONE who says anything negative about the Traitor Obama.

Which actually balances the people who call him Traitor Obama rather nicely.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You mean like Obama calling Edward Snowden a traitor??
Got a quote? I just googled it and I came up with Kerry, Boehner, and Cheney calling Snowden a traitor, but not Obama.

Happy hunting.

If you find such a quote, I'll be happy to call Obama a hysterical screamer. But that's not really his style.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The Fox Republicans know how gullible their base is. Benghazi a scandal? What a joke.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Fox Republicans know how gullible their base is. Benghazi a scandal? What a joke.

??

What, the death of a US citizen and the US military was told to stand down in protecting Embassy staff..

Scandal, o.k. that is just a bad description, it out right criminal cover up, and the Commander and Chief, once said in a debate with Romeny, the buck stops with him... well then.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIviu4T0pD4

I didn't ask you if Boehner called Snowden a traitor, I asked you if you had a quote of Obama calling him a traitor.

Because you are now spamming the thread with non-answers, I'll presume the answer is "no."

Thanks.

Read the link.. a senator is backing Obama's statements calling Snowden a Traitor.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
??

What, the death of a US citizen and the US military was told to stand down in protecting Embassy staff..

Scandal, o.k. that is just a bad description, it out right criminal cover up, and the Commander and Chief, once said in a debate with Romeny, the buck stops with him... well then.

Obama: 'The buck stops here' - YouTube

Read the link.. a senator is backing Obama's statements calling Snowden a Traitor.
Don't be so gullible Boomer. One can make a controversy out of anything, if that's their sole purpose in life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
??

Obama: 'The buck stops here' - YouTube

No, he isn't. He's calling Snowden a traitor. Neither the author, nor Boehner, who is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, by the way, not a senator, nor anyone else but you is claiming that Obama called Snowden a traitor.

If he did, surely there will be a quote somewhere.

Time to put up or shut up, Boom.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
On the topic of scandals on the Bamster's watch:

Millions in U.S. Subsidies Go to Dead Farmers

"The Natural Resources Conservation Service, which oversees the Agriculture Department’s conservation programs, sent out $10.6 million in payments between 2008 and 2012 to more than 1,000 people who had been dead for more than a year, according to the report.

The Risk Management Agency, which administers the crop insurance program, paid $22 million to more than 3,400 policyholders who had been dead for at least two years. The G.A.O. said that some of those payments might have been made while the farmer was still alive, but that there was no way to know for sure."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/31/u...-farmers.html?nl=us&emc=edit_cn_20130730&_r=0