Watch 2 Canadians Discover That The US Is Now A Police State

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Try explaining to an Nebraska State Trooper that you have no front license plate because we use RFID in SK.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh this is an old clip. I think someone posted this a couple of years ago.

Try explaining to an Nebraska State Trooper that you have no front license plate because we use RFID in SK.

"Listen son... you ain't in Canada. You bes' find yourself a front plate before we have an issue."

;)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Pretty much. I'm really looking forward to being pulled over in every State (sometimes from County to County) from here to San Antonio this June when I go visit my sis.

You guys have it rough. I can't see people tolerating all this for very much longer.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You are a guest in the USA.

Look at how the USA treats their guests.
The title should read "two Canadians find out the USA is a Nazi fascist police State".

Makes a good video to support boycotting ever setting foot & buying anything made in the USA.
Thanks for re-enforcing what I already knew.

What lousy neighbours we have.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Just cross in no man's land on the SK/MT border. There are $100M HLS/US Customs/Border People crossing run by 3 or 4 300 year olds ready to retire after massive funding cuts.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The officer caught Two Canadians off guard and got offended by the responce he got from them.
To show them who was boss he started a bunch of procedures to waist their time, purely for his own
personal amusement. Just cause, he can. Power trip, much.

It only went down hill from that point.
That pretty much sums up the video.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Interesting. I've always been very polite and low key- ( after the age of 27, anywya), and have now trouble crossing the border.

Barracks lawyers . .........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If I had been that border guard that car would have been turned around pronto and a border wide alert put on that turkey, then he wouldn't be allowed to fly in, drive in or even walk into the country until he learned to be polite.......if you insist on being an a$$hole.....stay home.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
If I had been that border guard that car would have been turned around pronto and a border wide alert put on that turkey, then he wouldn't be allowed to fly in, drive in or even walk into the country until he learned to be polite.......if you insist on being an a$$hole.....stay home.

Got to agree. An arrest was overkill. Record & turn back.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Look at how the USA treats their guests.
The title should read "two Canadians find out the USA is a Nazi fascist police State".

Makes a good video to support boycotting ever setting foot & buying anything made in the USA.
Thanks for re-enforcing what I already knew.

What lousy neighbours we have.

Oh cry me a river.

Pretty much. I'm really looking forward to being pulled over in every State (sometimes from County to County) from here to San Antonio this June when I go visit my sis.

You guys have it rough. I can't see people tolerating all this for very much longer.

In Massachusetts if you have the old Green and White plate you only need one on the back. But the registry has given the order to start inspecting the plates for clarity and reflection so they can issue the new double plate. I was ripped when they rejected my old green & white one. That meant I had to take off my USMC plate in the front of my car.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Now you're going back to two plates? Not enough contract work for the Fed prisoners?

When I first mentioned RFID plates that are trackable, I was laughed at by the usual convicts.

Who is laughing now?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yes, Sir. No, Sir.... Three bags full, Sir...

Heavy on the Sir will get you across any border with minimal delay - unless they want to check out those three bags....

Note: I clearly recall being held for a while at Canada Customs on re-entry with a load of sailboat fuel on an otherwise empty flatbed deck....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The power trippers are on both ends. They get you coming and going but I'd rather be pulled over by an RCMP in the middle of nowhere than a State Trooper or 20 year old County Deputy.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I always found that smiles, please, & thank you go a long way to a 'quick crossing'. Sometimes you get the ol grumps with Hemmroids- haven't had one of those since 1985.

Darwin, another couple slipped through....