Black People: A Marxist Clothing Accessory Writes

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

“We’re going to do for Negroes exactly what Negroes did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.”

“The Negro is indolent and a lazy; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

“The Negroes, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing.”

“Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn.”

(Che Guevara, Diaries)

Black People: A Marxist Clothing Accessory Writes | The Libertarian Alliance: BLOG

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Nah, I really don't care. About that or what impresses you.

Yet you cared enough to ask for the research, which indicates that I was set up to be trolled..l.l

My policy been to only ask for gratitious research when there is a valid point of contention...