My personal Public Safety Warning for anyone in Ontario, Canada.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
Hello, thanks you to the administrator who allowed my registration and privlidge to post a thread(s).

07/04/2013
Dear Reader:

I have attained Handship status, Its an old tradition some know about and some do not, that's some personal information about myself
I am a Witness to a very serious crime still going on I beleive with no proof of still continuing, but with proof of it happening while I was incarcerated.
An assault and a few other lighter charges on a person in Ajax, Ontario led me to a six month prison sentence.(just a fist fight)
A criminal syndicate in Canada has turned two government facilities in Canada into Human Slave, Sex Trade, Detention Camps.

While I was serving my sentence I listened to and visualy confirmed females on the Prison ranges in street cloths not prison uniform. Thats a breach of protocal,
as there are no conjegal visits in Canadian Maximum Security Prisons.( a federal offence)

There was talk of the victims in prison being starved, tortured, beaten, and raped, persecuted because of various reasons.
It may fit the catagory of Concentration Camps as I do not have the education level of vocabulary to classify it officialy.

There are working Cameras on all Prison Ranges I can visualy cofirm that fact.
I have seeked help from the canadian government.

I have also sub-mitted a written report of the happenings in full to the R.C.M.P. in Moncton, to the Courthouse, and have informed the military at various levels.

I have yet to see any action taken on the prison either in news papers,online media, or radio, I do not have T.V. Cable , I fear for the victims still in the prisons.
On one of the "Prison Ranges" which is what people call the living areas for the inmates that the American Central Intelligence Agency and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is criminaly invovlved with the tortures and rapes, they buy and sell and kidnap girls from all over the country/province,
concentrate them in the prisons and torture them like World War Two Prison Camps including rapes, that was verbaly confirmed to me by someone in the prisons I was incarcerated in.

The Inmates and Guards are both criminaly involved and guilty.
I personnaly was physicly assaulted twice for no reason, did not report as there was immense fear of murder to keep the torturers secret or else they would of murderd me and then there would be an elimination of a key witness, I did not brake any laws in Prison,
I could not even strike anyone as they would of all attacked and murderd me,I did what I could while acting as normal as possible,, getting some of my personal food rations to some of the victims.

All Danger areas must be looked at as talk would suggest from my incarceration it's going on all over Canada.

Locations of Offences by Federal Law Inforcement and Incarcerated Prisoners:
Linsey, Ontario - Central East Correctional Facility.
Central East Correctional Centre
541 Hwy 36, Box 4500 Lindsay, ON K9V 6H2
Tel.: 705-328-6000
Fax.: 705-328-6011

Brockville, Ontario - Brockville Treatment Center.
1804 Highway 2 East, P.O. Box 8000, Brockville, ON K6V 7N2
Tel: 613-341-2870
Fax: 613-341-2883

Talk of other prisons and detention centers with similar problems.
I beleive the offences fall under the Swiss Geneva Laws, to my basic knowledge of them.
My time in jail. January 2012 to June 2012. I had a six months sentence for assault and other minor charges.

Conventions IV in particular have bean infracted.
The following has bean copy and pasted from official document online:

The Geneva Conventions are a series of treaties on the treatment of civilians, prisoners of war (POWs) and soldiers who are otherwise rendered hors de combat, or incapable of fighting. The first Convention was initiated by the International Committee for Relief to the Wounded (which became the International Committee for the Red Cross and Red Crescent). This convention produced a treaty designed to protect wounded and sick soldiers during wartime. The Swiss Government agreed to hold the Conventions in Geneva, and a few years later, a similar agreement to protect shipwrecked soldiers was produced. In 1949, after World War II, two new Conventions were added to the original two, and all four were ratified by a number of countries. The 1949 versions of the Conventions, along with two additional Protocols, are in force today.
Convention I: This Convention protects wounded and infirm soldiers and medical personnel against attack, execution without judgment, torture, and assaults upon personal dignity (Article 3). It also grants them the right to proper medical treatment and care.
Convention II: This agreement extended the protections mentioned in the first Convention to shipwrecked soldiers and other naval forces, including special protections afforded to hospital ships.
Convention III: One of the treaties created during the 1949 Convention, this defined what a Prisoner of War was, and accorded them proper and humane treatment as specified by the first Convention. Specifically, it required POWs to give only their name, rank, and serial number to their captors. Nations party to the Convention may not use torture to extract information from POWs.
Convention IV: Under this Convention, civilians are afforded the protections from inhumane treatment and attack afforded in the first Convention to sick and wounded soldiers. Furthermore, additional regulations regarding the treatment of civilians were introduced. Specifically, it prohibits attacks on civilian hospitals, medical transports, etc. It also specifies the right of internees, and those who commit acts of sabotage. Finally, it discusses how occupiers are to treat an occupied populace.
Protocol I: In this additional Protocol to the Geneva Conventions, the signing Nations agreed to further restrictions on the treatment of "protected persons" according to the original Conventions. Furthermore, clarification of the terms used in the Conventions was introduced. Finally, new rules regarding the treatment of the deceased, cultural artifacts, and dangerous targets (such as dams and nuclear installations) were produced.
Protocol II: In this Protocol, the fundamentals of "humane treatment" were further clarified. Additionally, the rights of interned persons were specifically enumerated, providing protections for those charged with crimes during wartime. It also identified new protections and rights of civilian populations.
The United States has ratified the four Conventions of 1949, but has not ratified the two additional Protocols of 1977.
Disputes arising under the Conventions or the Protocols additional to them are settled by courts of the member nations (Article 49 of Convention I) or by international tribunals.
The International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent has a special role given by the Geneva Conventions, whereby it handles, and is granted access to, the wounded, sick, and POWs.

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL IF YOU ARE BEING ARRESTED OR HAVE A SENTENCE COMMING UP ON SCHEDULE.

Thanks for reading, this is not spam, please copy and paste this and inform friends.
Randy Ramsingh
Moncton, NB
Canada

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
I answered CDNBear in Private Message.

Scary stuff, I"v informed RCMP, OPP, United Nations Human Rights Council, bad thing is all the victims might still be inside, being sex slaves.

Trust me, it's just not some low level "jail rapes"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No you didn't. You don't have the ability to do that yet.

As I read more of your post, you list Lindsay, which is little more than a holding centre. Brock is a facility for people with mental conditions.

And I'm still interested in knowing how you were incarcerated in a Federal facility for a provincial sentence.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Scary stuff, I"v informed RCMP, OPP, United Nations Human Rights Council, bad thing is all the victims might still be inside, being sex slaves.

Trust me, it's just not some low level "jail rapes"

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :roll:

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
It"s fo public safety, I actualy couldn't care less about Ontario, highest crime rates in Canada.
The silent reads with no reply are the ones that matter.

And to answer someones off-topic question about the handship,

Hand: A hand is similar to a Count or Earl, with world influence determined by society's will FOR him and AGAINST him.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It"s fo public safety, I actualy couldn't care less about Ontario, highest crime rates in Canada.
The silent reads with no reply are the ones that matter.

And to answer someones off-topic question about the handship,

Hand: A hand is similar to a Count or Earl, with world influence determined by society's will FOR him and AGAINST him.
That's great.

So how about you tell me how you were in a Federal facility on a provincial sentence?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Can someone please stick up for me and reply to this post be typing.
I'd stick up for you if you'd just be honest.

"No where does it say any of those correction facility's is federal"
Ummm...

While I was serving my sentence I listened to and visualy confirmed females on the Prison ranges in street cloths not prison uniform. Thats a breach of protocal,
as there are no conjegal visits in Canadian Maximum Security Prisons.( a federal offence)
All Canadian maximum security facilities are federal.

disgruntledhand

Time Out
Apr 7, 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
\I hope this is not a twin post spam. I just realized the PM did not get sent I was errored.

Here is proof, Im not lie, I didn't check to see if it was received by him

This is proof of that below.

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <no-reply@canadiancontent.net>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id
:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=WI5CDBlogVwt+gyZ+CKxHnO9Lw0AIjixZj278Uav1TU=;
b=Dw/8jSI63KY9kFUfl1PV3OwFSuCOMDA6xey405VtWopfGj7DAKqq2PWwWufIlZjKQg
+/YTB5tKbkQka/rK1soNY2XovvUYEBH3lIBioCp1jr1G7P77fwqMfvreZ8F4yC1+HWyh
uJyTkLh0Cfz1MNorrOzkjUWfPTmFpHYxGgxEqDushfEVg3Ja1CUT6xVBgRi5yfSrI9gv
0vqcymyB6UetXVBedkIj+MpbuWdpaAjCnqvsfXpXn60AHrK8ngNqWk1Wknhkn2KU3b66
Vd3nQxw/16cP5d+wExtJTG/PrFzc4V3djh2RbMy44FqxNs1LUwLe5uvMMQX4l/5eISZX
0xLQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.98.5 with SMTP id ee5mr11839438vdb.102.1365363383825;
Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.58.77.40 with HTTP; Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <20130407193353.001fb880469f@forums.canadiancontent.net>
References: <20130407193353.001fb880469f@forums.canadiancontent.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:36:23 -0300
Message-ID: <CAAtjL6msm-90G8ROhbrBQ3mxuxEg71odW8kQdkpBjRN4yKHwDg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Reply to thread 'My personal Public Safety Warning for anyone in
Ontario, Canada.'
To: Canadian Content Forums <no-reply@canadiancontent.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf307f34a67d488b04d9ca6fa6

Brockville is also for injuries, I had a stab wound going into the prison, they transferd me into the "sane" part of Brockville , for wound treatment.