Firefox update

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Sometimes i have to refresh the page to get video working lately. depends on where i access it from it seems. If i go to youtube to surf videos no problem. If i click an external link i have to refresh.
It could have to do with ghostery, noscript, or adblock but i have been to lazy to check.

Arnold2100

Time Out
Aug 29, 2012
I think Firefox is automatically update we have no need to update it by manually because the company made this automatically update option so we have no need to update the Firefox anyways this is very best browser and
have a fast speed of browsing every thing

I think Firefox is automatically update we have no need to update it by manually because the company made this automatically update option so we have no need to update the Firefox anyways this is very best browser and

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

woowoo Ground Hog Day :lol: