AC/DC Used To Attack Iran Nuclear Power Plants

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... iranian nuclear power plants have been hit with a computer virus that plays ac/dc's thunderstruck ...

... story HERE ...

... wonder if ac/dc gets any royalties from the hackers?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
If the US and its allies can sabotage Iranian power plants, then I suppose that would make their nuclear power plants fair game.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If the US and its allies can sabotage Iranian power plants, then I suppose that would make their nuclear power plants fair game.

Just your typical Anti Us Blather- Europe has taken the lead on what action will be taken. Not the US.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Someone is attacking a nuclear power plant. I think this is a stupid dangerous game which invites a tit for tat response. I suspect the |Iranians have a pretty good idea who is responsible. People should consider the potential consequences before deciding this is a good idea.

BTW, I only support Iran's right to peaceful NPT compliant nuclear technology only. I think all nations should have to comply with all NPT protocols like Canada does. Nuclear weapon possessing nations are supposed to reduce and eliminate their nuclear arsenals. Nations which haven't signed the NPT or have not respected their NPT obligations really can't criticize NPT compliant Iran without being hypocrites.

Canada which respects all NPT protocols can criticize Iran's failure to sign on to all the protocols including the voluntary ones without being a hypocrite. The US, China, Russia, UK, France, Israel, India and North Korea should comply with the NPT first before criticizing Iran.