Nailed With Fraud By TD Bank Yet Again!

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... never once been hit with credit card fraud before. but as soon as td bank financial group takes over mbna credit card i'm nailed with not one but SEVEN (!!!) incidents of fraud all at once. my mbna credit card was used by somebody to execute fraudulent transactions at paypal in ontario, which is also in the credit card business ...

... this is a recurring problem with td bank financial group. td bank illegally confiscated all of my family's business assets at its brokerage and bank, it conspired with the federal government to illegally obstruct me from accessing my rrsp, and now td bank has taken away my credit card ...

... holy smokes! this bank is in BIG trouble ...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I never have that problem.. oh yeah, I have no money in my back account..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... never once been hit with credit card fraud before. but as soon as td bank financial group takes over mbna credit card i'm nailed with not one but SEVEN (!!!) incidents of fraud all at once. my mbna credit card was used by somebody to execute fraudulent transactions at paypal in ontario, which is also in the credit card business ...

... this is a recurring problem with td bank financial group. td bank illegally confiscated all of my family's business assets at its brokerage and bank, it conspired with the federal government to illegally obstruct me from accessing my rrsp, and now td bank has taken away my credit card ...

That doesn`t jive with your memoirs, where you detail the numerous court cases in which embezzled funds from your father were recouped from various front companies and accounts. By justified court order.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... the province of ontario has the repellent distinction of being the location where i've been popped for the first time with credit card fraud ...

... this could have happened in ANY country in the world. it could have happened in africa, the phillipines, mexico. but where does it happen? it happens in the country that doesn't regulate the financial services industry in any way and in fact conspires with the financial services industry to defraud its victims ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... the province of ontario has the repellent distinction of being the location where i've been popped for the first time with credit card fraud ...
Wow, you do get around.

What are the allegations, beyond just fraud?

... this could have happened in ANY country in the world. it could have happened in africa, the phillipines, mexico. but where does it happen? it happens in the country that doesn't regulate the financial services industry in any way and in fact conspires with the financial services industry to defraud its victims ...
Ummm, the regulations that govern Canadian financial institutions, are some of the strictest in the world.

But do go on, you silly claim lends much credence to previous claims.

Oh, if you owe Ontario, they'll hound you forever and right to each end of the earth....
And beyond, or so I heard.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Of course not.

You should actually read what my post says.

If at all possible.
... you won't like this statement, but your zealously hateful abuse automatically makes you a suspect in any internet-related crime that happens to me, especially if it happens in canada ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... you won't like this statement, but your zealously hateful abuse automatically makes you a suspect in any internet-related crime that happens to me, especially if it happens in canada ...
That's awesome.

You won't like this statement, but your delusional accusation, automatically puts you in a whole new category of entertaining forum members.

You're now the second one.

Congrats, lol.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

I've had an MBNA card for years, and now of course it's owned by TD, and i've never had an issue.

What I do is, I have this card (the MBNA card) and I only (I mean ONLY) use it for internet (including paypal) transactions, and don't use any other card for the net.

i have one card I use only for gas, one I use mainly for airlines and hotels, and one for general stuff.

If you learned to keep on top of your stuff, this woulldn't happen to you.