Mirowave Crowd Control

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
Another comspiracy come true to light. Crowd control with directed energy system. This is a mini-version of what some claim caused the 9/11 disaster. I saw the second plane hit on the tube that morning. I am thinking that they were using a weapon like this to devert the Hurricane that was headed to NY and Washington areas and the crash of the planes triggered a chain reaction in the building. Sheer coincidence.

Active Denial System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The New Crowd Control: The Active Denial System (ADS) (mirror) - YouTube

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Another comspiracy come true to light. Crowd control with directed energy system. This is a mini-version of what some claim caused the 9/11 disaster. I saw the second plane hit on the tube that morning. I am thinking that they were using a weapon like this to devert the Hurricane that was headed to NY and Washington areas and the crash of the planes triggered a chain reaction in the building. Sheer coincidence.

You haven't bothered to research how it makes people hurt have you? Because it doesn't MOVE people, it makes their skin feel like it's boiling, and makes them run away. I don't get how you think that would work on a plane. THe plane screeched in agony and threw itself into a building?

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Only someone with absolutely NO knowledge of what went on that day would even come up with a theory about how the government forced those poor Muslims to take over the planes, and crash them into those buildings.

And all of the passengers that were fighting with the Muslim fanatics on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania were hallucinating, right? All of those telephone calls (which carried the sounds of the fighting, and the Muslims screaming in Arabic) were made up by the government.

I suspect that the author of this thread has been abducted by Aliens, and anally probed one time too many!

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
You haven't bothered to research how it makes people hurt have you? Because it doesn't MOVE people, it makes their skin feel like it's boiling, and makes them run away. I don't get how you think that would work on a plane. THe plane screeched in agony and threw itself into a building?

In order to retrack a hurricane you need a device that will heat the sky and cause the pressure area to change course. That is what a devise like this could do. The plane was a planned attack by some extremists who didn't know about the high energy weapon. If the plane had not hit the, the building would not have been destroyed. When the plane hit the building and the energy weapon was running, the building was dustified. If you look at the photos you can see different photos of all sorts of materials turning to dust - even steel.

I'll post this photo even though I know you will call it a fake. But if you look you will find other photos with similar reactions to the energy fields.

If you happen to see a video of the incident you will notice pieces falling and turning to dust in mid air as they fall. If you look at the dust you will notice there is none larger then a speck of sand if you can find one that big.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Holly Crap.. LOL

[youtube]s55QoIZScP4[/youtube]

Say CanadianLove, have you ever heard of the illuminati and their goal to dominate the world??

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illuminati World Control - YouTube

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
Holly Crap.. LOL

[youtube]s55QoIZScP4[/youtube]

Say CanadianLove, have you ever heard of the illuminati and their goal to dominate the world??

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illuminati World Control - YouTube

Ya I have Boomer. I'm one of the Rothchild B!tch3s. Damn Kabbala Witches and all their Spooky ****.

Only someone with absolutely NO knowledge of what went on that day would even come up with a theory about how the government forced those poor Muslims to take over the planes, and crash them into those buildings.

And all of the passengers that were fighting with the Muslim fanatics on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania were hallucinating, right? All of those telephone calls (which carried the sounds of the fighting, and the Muslims screaming in Arabic) were made up by the government.

I suspect that the author of this thread has been abducted by Aliens, and anally probed one time too many!

Why don't the poor thread old man. No one forced anyone to do anything. If you like the thought of an anal probing your a pretty messed up dude. Hope you don't put your wife through that. WOW.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Um ... in your link, it says
Two Active Denial Systems were developed under a Defense Department "Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration" Program (now known as Joint Concept Technology Demonstration Program) from 2002 to 2007. Unlike typical weapons development programs in the Defense Department, ACTDs/JCTDs are not focused on optimizing the technology, rather they are focused on rapidly assembling the technology in a configuration suitable for user evaluation

September 11 2001 seems to have fallen before that....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Server- How would you like you Anarchist
Customer- Lightly toasted on the outside, but medium rare on the inside.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
If there's one thing I hate its conspiracy theorists. No matter what evidence you show them they continue to believe the least likely scenario.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
If you happen to see a video of the incident you will notice pieces falling and turning to dust in mid air as they fall. If you look at the dust you will notice there is none larger then a speck of sand if you can find one that big.

I gather that you never saw the actual debris left when the buildings fell down.

Too bad.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh don't let a little thing like chronological order of events get in the way. ;)

That is the problem with facts - they do get in the way at the most inconvenient of times. They have a brief encounter with reality and then Zap back they go.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That is the problem with facts - they do get in the way at the most inconvenient of times. They have a brief encounter with reality and then Zap back they go.

Well, as you know, you don't find the facts to fit a conclusion. You let the facts lead you to a conclusion. Anything less than that is just a demonstration of poor reasoning skills.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well, as you know, you don't find the facts to fit a conclusion. You let the facts lead you to a conclusion. Anything less than that is just a demonstration of poor reasoning skills.

The anti fish farm group has been trying for over 20 years to make the facts fit their conclusions.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, a lot of people's beliefs about the world seriously interfere with their understanding of it.
To a large degree, that's just human nature. We are emotional beings, we see something, we attach an emotional significance to it. There is a tendency to do that within each of us. But we also have the capacity for reasoning and thought. That would be the thing that allows us to see beyond the initial reaction, to see the situation as it actually is, or as close to pure reality as humanly possible. We still filter that viewpoint through our own biases though, each and every one us.