Happy Friday the 13th everybody!!! XD

It's Friday the 13th are you superstitious??

• Nope, not at all..

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Yes, watch for the black cats crossing my path..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's the Lotto Max Grand Prize again..

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ITS MY LUCKY DAY!!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's Friday the 13th are you superstitious??

Is today an Unlucky day or a Lucky day for you..

Crossing the path of a black cat, breaking a mirror, walking under a ladder – everyone can probably recall a dozen superstitions. Most involve one action leading to something else happening, with the link between the two events being dubious at best.

Of course, not all superstitions are bad. You might find a four-leaf clover, blow all the candles out on your birthday cake at once, or simply eat an apple a day.

I suspect there are also some superstitions involving financial planning. Some readers will claim many items on this list are undeniable truths – I don’t think so.

BTW, Lott Max is 10 Million, I have my ticket for today. :)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Don't matter. My paydays are a black door painted red.

Well I make my own beer - today I started 2 batches - Guess it will be bad luck for someone when I drink them. Called reverse superstition.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
didn't even think about it, till I heard it mentioned on the radio this afternoon, then immediately
forgot it again.

my husband's parents were born in italy, and 13 is a lucky number there, (well, for those who believe such
things)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
didn't even think about it, till I heard it mentioned on the radio this afternoon, then immediately
forgot it again.

my husband's parents were born in italy, and 13 is a lucky number there, (well, for those who believe such
things)
It was a lucky day for me. I have been almost deaf for the last two months with a compacted wax plug in my right ear. Today it came out and I can hear again. And, our opening night of the play I was in went off pretty good. People had fun and none of the cast peed their pants.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Closed a big deal on Friday. Love to hear the clinking of shekels in my pockets.