Poor Poor Amrica

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Only in America is the Supreme Court pro-torture, pro-PATRIOT Act, pro-death penalty, and anti-Healthcare.
Want a good job? You ain`t be gettin' one without a BA in Sweat Shop Technics. Relocation may be required.
Want an extra god job? Become a blogger and milk what you can from social media advertising links until America falls completely.
So sad America.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Only in America is the Supreme Court pro-torture, pro-PATRIOT Act, pro-death penalty, and anti-Healthcare.
Want a good job? You ain`t be gettin' one without a BA in Sweat Shop Technics. Relocation may be required.
Want an extra god job? Become a blogger and milk what you can from social media advertising links until America falls completely.
So sad America.

aaagh yeah, good'ol American bashing..

..and where are you living?? Greece, France.. lol

I hate people that bash America, but if given the chance to move there, would grab at it in a flash. America OR Canada has it's problems as all countries do, but to live in the USA or Canada, you would be so lucky.

Now, a correction to your analogy of the USA.

1. There are plenty of good paying jobs; "if you're white and speak English, eer American"

2. Health care; "the BEST health care that money can buy."

3. Relocation, why not? Always wanted to see the country.

4. Bloggers, they are all lefty loonies.. nobody gives a **** accept other lefty loonies.. maybe that's why you made reference to bloggers. ;-)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wondering if he was upset at the beating Obamacare took in the Supreme Court today.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I wondering if he was upset at the beating Obamacare took in the Supreme Court today.

Obamacare is failed legislation.

The Ryan plan is what is needed for America, AND VIC PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN (Mark my words) has the right plan for America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Path_to_Prosperity

You heard it here first.. Romney/Ryan ticket

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Obamacare is failed legislation.

The Ryan plan is what is needed for America, AND VIC PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN (Mark my words) has the right plan for America.

You heard it here first.. Romney/Ryan ticket

That may be the ticket but they will lose. American's aren't quite ready for a nutter like Mitt.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Not sure why this is in Fun & Jokes, so I'm going to move it to a more appropriate sub-forum.