Poor Poor Amrica


eh1eh
#1
Only in America is the Supreme Court pro-torture, pro-PATRIOT Act, pro-death penalty, and anti-Healthcare.
Want a good job? You ain`t be gettin' one without a BA in Sweat Shop Technics. Relocation may be required.
Want an extra god job? Become a blogger and milk what you can from social media advertising links until America falls completely.
So sad America.
 
B00Mer
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Only in America is the Supreme Court pro-torture, pro-PATRIOT Act, pro-death penalty, and anti-Healthcare.
Want a good job? You ain`t be gettin' one without a BA in Sweat Shop Technics. Relocation may be required.
Want an extra god job? Become a blogger and milk what you can from social media advertising links until America falls completely.
So sad America.

aaagh yeah, good'ol American bashing..

..and where are you living?? Greece, France.. lol

I hate people that bash America, but if given the chance to move there, would grab at it in a flash. America OR Canada has it's problems as all countries do, but to live in the USA or Canada, you would be so lucky.

Now, a correction to your analogy of the USA.

1. There are plenty of good paying jobs; "if you're white and speak English, eer American"

2. Health care; "the BEST health care that money can buy."

3. Relocation, why not? Always wanted to see the country.

4. Bloggers, they are all lefty loonies.. nobody gives a **** accept other lefty loonies.. maybe that's why you made reference to bloggers.
 
EagleSmack
#3
I wondering if he was upset at the beating Obamacare took in the Supreme Court today.
 
B00Mer
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I wondering if he was upset at the beating Obamacare took in the Supreme Court today.

Obamacare is failed legislation.

The Ryan plan is what is needed for America, AND VIC PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN (Mark my words) has the right plan for America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Path_to_Prosperity (external - login to view)

You heard it here first.. Romney/Ryan ticket

 
Cannuck
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Obamacare is failed legislation.

The Ryan plan is what is needed for America, AND VIC PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN (Mark my words) has the right plan for America.

You heard it here first.. Romney/Ryan ticket

That may be the ticket but they will lose. American's aren't quite ready for a nutter like Mitt.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#6
Not sure why this is in Fun & Jokes, so I'm going to move it to a more appropriate sub-forum.
 
B00Mer
#7
O.K. now it's been tossed into a sub of a sub of jokes... it that much of a joke President Romney and his magical underwear?
 

Similar Threads

129
How best to help the poor?
by Machjo | Apr 12th, 2009
21
How to look poor
by Tyr | Feb 20th, 2009
no new posts