Are blacks going to riot and burn the cities if Zimmerman is declared innocent?

Will there be Riots is Zimmerman is found innocent

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Zimmerman is be found Guilty

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Everyone says it's not about race but we all know it is. I do feel bad for the kids family it's very sad. There is not much evidence to convict Zimmerman on all there is is a couple neighbors who HEARD not saw the commotion and a 911 call which doesn't PROVE the Hispanic is guilty.

Let's hope the media doesn't use this as a distraction to hide the collapse of our country and the commy in the WH.

[youtube]omg1dsTWa3o[/youtube]

Don't know if any are you old enough to remember this.. lol

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I bet a lot of bigots are betting on it

I dunno, but I got the idea for this thread from listening to the news, and guess what the news is already suggesting, or should I say; "seeding the idea."

Gotta love the media. Just Google the title of this thread, it's on peoples minds..

Glad we live in Canada, we don't have race riots, just Hockey Riots. ;-) :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That was a stand off not a riot. big difference.

Canada is pretty much immune to the racism and bigotry of the USA. City where; "it's illegal to drive while being Mexican," in Arizona. Your citizenship in question because the color of your skin, and a fukked up Governor.

People were doing more than standing off. Somebody died.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I dunno, but I got the idea for this thread from listening to the news, and guess what the news is already suggesting, or should I say; "seeding the idea."

Gotta love the media. Just Google the title of this thread, it's on peoples minds..

I think even calling the news "the news" anymore is a questionable practice, at best. Everybody has an agenda these days, theirs is to sell more copy than the other guy. By any means necessary.

I really believe, added to the great oxymoron list, 'journalistic integrity'.

Glad we live in Canada, we don't have race riots, just Hockey Riots. ;-) :lol:

And the occasional drunken college block party, don't forget about them.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
They are going to riot for two reasons
1) make a political statement that this is not right
2) product discounts

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Declared innocent? At this time he has not even been arrested or charged.

It could be like OJ - split along racial lines.

But many have sentenced him - There is a bounty on his head by the New Black Panthers - Yet I see that no one from the org has been charged either. And why is that?

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Not to nitpick, but you can't be declared innocent, only not guilty.

It's not nitpicking because it means that in this case people can continue to argue about it forever.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Everyone says it's not about race but we all know it is. I do feel bad for the kids family it's very sad. There is not much evidence to convict Zimmerman on all there is is a couple neighbors who HEARD not saw the commotion and a 911 call which doesn't PROVE the Hispanic is guilty.

Let's hope the media doesn't use this as a distraction to hide the collapse of our country and the commy in the WH.

Racially tinged to say the least - and that is the least - a White Hispanic - Blacks rioting if found innocent - Commie in the WH. Blaming Blacks –
And you have already made up you mind based upon????? The Media - No - Seems you got a little bit of that Good Ol Cracker in ya.
Makes a man wonder, yes it do.