May 29, 2007
Hello placental cudbears mathematically

*bans Vozuhljely*

Goodbye strange spammer.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hey! How come Vozu got pinked?

Because I nipped him in the cud before he could post his Russian spam.;)

Besides, you wouldn't want to see what kind of spam would result from placental cudbears, would you?;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Because I nipped him in the cud before he could post his Russian spam.;)
Russian spam? Is that like when Omicron gets hammered while on his meds and starts rambling about the Russian forums?

Besides, you wouldn't want to see what kind of spam would result from placental cudbears, would you?;)
It could prove interesting, placental mammals are neat, and some lichens are edible.

Lol, you gotta admit, it was a pinking with style. Guy even got a smilie out of the deal.
True.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Lol, you gotta admit, it was a pinking with style. Guy even got a smilie out of the deal.

I didn't want him to think that CC was a cheap date, especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner.

(I wonder if that is what a cudbear looks like?
)

Russian spam? Is that like when Omicron gets hammered while on his meds and starts rambling about the Russian forums?

No, he speaks in a language all of his own.;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I didn't want him to think that CC was a cheap date, especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner.

(I wonder if that is what a cudbear looks like?
)
More like...

No, he speaks in a language all of his own.;)
Oh darn, now I'm truly disappointed. He would have been fun to leave under the CC microscope for a little entertaining examination then.