Why do people think ? they are on this planet!

spirit1st

Feb 4, 2008
I was wondering, What most people think they are born into this world and die for?\
Personally i know why we were created and our purpose for life ! and why all mankind search for LOVE! I searched when young for Love! I went though a lot of women , thinking they could fill this desire with in me? none could! Then one day , i was alone in the house, I said God if yoiur real and Jesus Christ is real and the bible is real! Come and show me! I do not want to read it in a book or see it on T.V, or have a man tell me about it! But if you really died on the Cross for me? Then You can come and show me ! Other wise there is no meaning to life , no right , no wrong! But if i am not just talking to the air? I would fail . but every time i fall down? You help me up and i will go again !
At that moment i was Born again! It was the greatest moment of my life time! i thank God for that moment! It been a growing in truth process! I know now it has nothing to do with churches here or anyone or anything here! It a personal and eternal relationship! It One on One forever more! I have no faith in religions or groups or preachers or others! I have had lots of testimonies! I typed 14 pages of them about 6 years ago! Had lots more since! Salvation is a New Spirit, We still dwell in the same old dying bodies a short time! It only our spirit that has been changed! God is father of perfect Spirits only!

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

The Lord LOVES Us , more than we Love ourselves!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I was wondering, What most people think they are born into this world and die for?\
Personally i know why we were created and our purpose for life ! and why all mankind search for LOVE! I searched when young for Love! I went though a lot of women , thinking they could fill this desire with in me? none could! Then one day , i was alone in the house, I said God if yoiur real and Jesus Christ is real and the bible is real! Come and show me! I do not want to read it in a book or see it on T.V, or have a man tell me about it! But if you really died on the Cross for me? Then You can come and show me ! Other wise there is no meaning to life , no right , no wrong! But if i am not just talking to the air? I would fail . but every time i fall down? You help me up and i will go again !
At that moment i was Born again! It was the greatest moment of my life time! i thank God for that moment! It been a growing in truth process! I know now it has nothing to do with churches here or anyone or anything here! It a personal and eternal relationship! It One on One forever more! I have no faith in religions or groups or preachers or others! I have had lots of testimonies! I typed 14 pages of them about 6 years ago! Had lots more since! Salvation is a New Spirit, We still dwell in the same old dying bodies a short time! It only our spirit that has been changed! God is father of perfect Spirits only!

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

The Lord LOVES Us , more than we Love ourselves!
This is not a hot topic, it is as old as the hills and twice as dusty. It should be in the religious catagory under Christian thread.

Salvation can come to anybody referencing any religious or spiritual text. The bible speaks to you because you chose that avenue, not because it is the only avenue. Personal salvation is a road less traveled. It is a personal journey, not one that has been prepared for you, but one that you tailor make for your own personal requirements.

spirit1st

Feb 4, 2008
Cool story bro
Thank God ,He does not force us to accept His Free gift of life ! I never liked being forced or pushed around! I did want truth in my life! I wanted to know , Why we were created and what our purpose was? I Love having salvation and a Relationship with Him ! Best of all i guess? Is knowing our end, what awaits us!
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Once we understand , He only wants the best for us! then we start trusting in Him! Gods no respecter of persons ! meaning He does not count any more Important than you ! i know many preachers set them selves up as a go between ! I know its a lie! They just want to use others! Easy to see None of Us are Perfect in our flesh mind or bodies! We all have flaws and we all make mistakes! Once we understand that? We no longer look down on others! Not to say, we can deal with all others! Many are very evil and without real feelings !

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can't demand things of God. You'll only get a reply from my guardian demon and his network of agents.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The truth is not found in books, but in life. In order to find something, one must first start to seek. If you seek, you will find. That is the promise. Where you find it, is a personal thing, but one has to be open to finding it where ever and when ever it presents itself. Relying on one source for that truth is to short circuit the process, is to deny that the truth is everywhere. That is no different than denying the Creator.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The truth is not found in books, but in life. In order to find something, one must first start to seek. If you seek, you will find. That is the promise. Where you find it, is a personal thing, but one has to be open to finding it where ever and when ever it presents itself. Relying on one source for that truth is to short circuit the process, is to deny that the truth is everywhere. That is no different than denying the Creator.
Like I keep asking. "Can you learn to ride a bicycle from a book?"

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Like I keep asking. "Can you learn to ride a bicycle from a book?"
No. Any true spiritually enlightened person would tell a seeker to get lost. Teachers and books are for those too lazy to seek on their own. The easy path to enlightenment leads down dark alleys.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Thank God ,He does not force us to accept His Free gift of life !

I don't remember being asked if I wanted to live. I was just born. Hell, I doubt back then I could have even understood what my options were. If this is all God's doing then I was most certainly forced to live.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I don't remember being asked if I wanted to live. I was just born. Hell, I doubt back then I could have even understood what my options were. If this is all God's doing then I was most certainly forced to live.

You remind me of the child filled with self-pity, telling her parents "I never asked to be born!..."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
My father once told me that I had to repect and honour him because he brought me into this world. I said, "Who asked you to?"

I didn't get into the fact that he was just a sperm donor and that it was actually my mother who did all the bringing forth. All he did was get his rocks off.

spirit1st

Feb 4, 2008
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God reveals truth to those wanting truth?
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

That is how god calls and if we are willing to accept His gospel and Him in His proper place as Lord! We become Christ like in our spirit part!
Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
Just means ,He makes our Spirit like himself!
after All. It all about him wanting a family ,made like Himself to Share his vast kingdom with!

Salvation is a free gift without price! Just by accepting what He did and him as Lord of our LIVES!
1Co 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. This is His gospel!

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Even a child can have Salvation!
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Well you were one hell of a swimmer my evolved spermy friend. You know you wanted it more than the rest of the guys, come on, admit it. You old egg hound you. lol

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Just like Cliffy said, everything religious, and in the bible, and any religious books, was 'all' written
and made up by man.

I have no interest in getting sucked into any of that, just like I don't get sucked into advertising
or tv commercials, they are shallow, and transparent.

I can see all around me what this world is all about, the earth is all round me, I thrive because of
it, I live because of it, and all life on this earth is because of it, it is a biological marvel,
because of many organisms coming together just at the right time, when the earth was ready to receive
and grow life.

I respond to my surroundings, I am thankful to the earth, as I would not be alive without what 'she'
gives to me, it is so simple, just like a plant growing in my garden, the earth is everything, along
with the water on earth, for life to exist.