Casey Anthony trial


Ariadne
+2
#211
No formal legal training. The difference between Ms Anthony and OJ is that OJ was a celebrity and everyone was watching him before he murdered his wife. Ms Anthony was a nobody until she murdered her child.

Quote: Originally Posted by annabattlerView Post

I was also fascinated by the Anthony trial.
I've given the verdict a lot of thought. As a tv spectator I got to watch and hear many issues discussed that the jury did not....they were removed during the legal sidebars,and did not get to hear what I did.
The jurors also did not get to hear from the plethora of opinions,offered by lawyer "experts" on the various tv shows,nor to read the opinion pieces in newspapers.
The jury had reasonable doubt...they might not have approvd of Casey,but they had to make a judgement on the facts.
Trials seem to be a money-maker in the U.S. The meter reader will make money,the jurors will make money,Baez will make money,and Casey Anthony will undoubtedly make money from this.

Murdertainment at its best! Too bad a young child had to die for all those people to finally have a little money.
 
EagleSmack
#212
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post


She is talking about having more children, but I don't think she should be the primary custodian of any child for the remainder of her life ... any child raised by her will be as messed up as she is.

It does not matter what anyone thinks. She has been found not guilty and she can be the next Octomom if she wishes. Perhaps the state of Florida will keep a close watch but she walks out of prson in a few days to do and be whatever she wants.
 
spaminator
#213
nancy grace and others also falsely accused a homeless man of kidnapping elizabeth smart. the stress caused him to have a fatal heart attack.
 
Ariadne
#214
It would indeed be a mistake to think that talking heads like Nasty Grace have a scoup ... she has a bombshell every time her children step across a mud puddle.

Ms Anthony has been found not guilty, but do you expect the world to accept that she is innocent of murdering her child? Not even the jury believed that.
 
Ocean Breeze
#215
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

It would indeed be a mistake to think that talking heads like Nasty Grace have a scoup ... she has a bombshell every time her children step across a mud puddle.

Ms Anthony has been found not guilty, but do you expect the world to accept that she is innocent of murdering her child? Not even the jury believed that.

exactly. But it was not about "innocence" as we discussed before. Just not enough evidence to justly prove her guilt.

the thing is, I would rather have a guilty person go free (in this kind of case with insufficint proof) than send a genuinely innocent person to death. And it HAS happened. Many prisoners have been cleared due to the advent of DNA and other scientific / forensic capabilities now.

........ the nosy part of me would like to know who the father is........and does he know he is the father and if so, where the heck has he been during all this???? After all , it is HIS KID that died. But given her lifestyle etc......that might be asking too much
 
spaminator
#216
perhaps she could be hired to cull the baby population.
 
Ariadne
#217
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

exactly. But it was not about "innocence" as we discussed before. Just not enough evidence to justly prove her guilt.

the thing is, I would rather have a guilty person go free (in this kind of case with insufficint proof) than send a genuinely innocent person to death. And it HAS happened. Many prisoners have been cleared due to the advent of DNA and other scientific / forensic capabilities now.

........ the nosy part of me would like to know who the father is........and does he know he is the father and if so, where the heck has he been during all this???? After all , it is HIS KID that died. But given her lifestyle etc......that might be asking too much

I knew a woman during my University days who had sex with 6 guys in one month ... and she got pregnant. For the next 18 years she tried to track down the 6 guys so she could get a DNA sample and pin the child support on the father ... right up until shortly before the child's 18th birthday .. because after age 18, it's all over in terms of child support. She didn't succeed ... it's quite possible Ms Anthony lived that same lifestyle.
 
JLM
+1
#218
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

perhaps she could be hired to cull the baby population.

I wonder if it's crossed anyone's mind that she might be a ****!
 
Ocean Breeze
#219
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

I knew a woman during my University days who had sex with 6 guys in one month ... and she got pregnant. For the next 18 years she tried to track down the 6 guys so she could get a DNA sample and pin the child support on the father ... right up until shortly before the child's 18th birthday .. because after age 18, it's all over in terms of child support. She didn't succeed ... it's quite possible Ms Anthony lived that same lifestyle.

could well be. All the more reason for her to use birth control. It is doubtful that she will stop or contain her risky behavior. Mind you , there are loads of folks in the US that are prepared to give her some "good ol fashion justice the lynch mob way.. I am surprised that someone has not gone on a crazed shooting spree. by now.

They just keep inflaming each other. To begin with........might be an idea for Nancy Grace to take a Long vacation. The Val dez lady is just about as bad when it comes to theatrics.

and the soap opera continues. Latest is that she is free as of next Sunday. Don't know how "free" one can be when one is so collectively "hated" now.
 
Ariadne
#220
I think the release date switch is to throw people off so they don't camp outside the prison, but that she will be released on Wednesday per the Judge's decision as previously announced.
 
Ocean Breeze
#221
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

I think the release date switch is to throw people off so they don't camp outside the prison, but that she will be released on Wednesday per the Judge's decision as previously announced.

that would make sense.
 
EagleSmack
#222
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Ms Anthony has been found not guilty, but do you expect the world to accept that she is innocent of murdering her child? Not even the jury believed that.

Nope. I expect that everyone thinks she's guilty.

The jury let her walk. In my opinion they set her free because the the state could not prove she was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Perhaps the jury should have used reasonable doubt. If they indeed thought she was guilty that should have been the verdict. There was plenty of evidence to support that decision.

Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

I think the release date switch is to throw people off so they don't camp outside the prison, but that she will be released on Wednesday per the Judge's decision as previously announced.

And she's already been offered her first $1,000,000 for an interview!

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I wonder if it's crossed anyone's mind that she might be a ****!

That made me laugh so hard.
 
petros
#223
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I wonder if it's crossed anyone's mind that she might be a ****!

Yeah even YukonJack said and I'll paraphrase because I know he's an **** prick and will say something but here it goes; "It wouldn't suprise me if she started doing porn for the highest bidder."
 
Ariadne
#224
Sounds like there were offers, but they're being withdrawn because of public response.
 
EagleSmack
#225
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Sounds like there were offers, but they're being withdrawn because of public response.

She'll have to wait a little bit then until people cool down. Someone will pay her.
 
TenPenny
#226
Porn is porn, and I would guess that the vast majority don't care who the body is.
 
Ariadne
#227
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Porn is porn, and I would guess that the vast majority don't care who the body is.

After murdering her daughter and getting away with it, I would wish her to experience the degradation that porn promotes.
 
spaminator
#228
caylee anthony lightning (external - login to view)

Dateline NBC: News stories about crime, celebrity and health (external - login to view)
Last edited by spaminator; Jul 11th, 2011 at 11:01 AM..
 
YukonJack
#229
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Yeah even YukonJack said and I'll paraphrase because I know he's an **** prick and will say something but here it goes; "It wouldn't suprise me if she started doing porn for the highest bidder."

No need to paraphrase, petros.

What I said was (#65):

"She will probably be approached by porn producers. She will probably accept."

BTW, no need to be rude, either.
 
TenPenny
#230
Rude? I think he's just 'being honest.'
 
Ocean Breeze
#231
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

After murdering her daughter and getting away with it, I would wish her to experience the degradation that porn promotes.

Isn't that a little vengeful??? None of us are judge , jury and executioner. We have a legal system.......like most CIVILIZED places do.

The system worked. Accept it. IF the law could not PROVE she did the deed.......CAN YOU PROVE IT??? and BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.?? IF so, where were you during the trial??? Civilization calls for REASON and logic to prevail. Not vigilante.

Holding a grudge is not good for your blood pressure , let alone for your general mental health.

The fascinating thing is that there are two systems in the US. The proper LEGAL SYSTEM......based on the principles of the law with justice in mind.

and then there is the lynch mob justice of the hyper emotional stone throwing, burn at the stakes population that has been whipped up into the sick frenzy by the SICK and dysfuntional meda that does this for ratings. The media is not about INFORMATION....(news) it is about that almighty bottom line.

And that folks is the "american way". Meanwhile a gorgeous little girl is the football in all this hysteria .........hysteria from people that do not know the family, and did not even know her.......but the media played them like a violin and all REASON was lost.

They should have known how the public would react when they put this on the telie as a new version of "reality TV". .....but as usual GREED over rode all good sense and legal protocol.

She will probably be approached by porn producers. She will probably accept." YJ


........and HOW In HECK is THAT YOUR buisness??? Or is that another sample of the garden variety jealousy about someone maybe earning some big bucks for doing very little.???
 
Kreskin
#232
Ya, just like OJ. I suppose she'll spend the rest of her life looking for the killer too. And since Scott Peterson was convicted on even less evidence maybe he can get out and start his own search party.
 
Ariadne
#233
Anthony was approached to make a porn flick for a million $, but the offer has been withdrawn due to customer outrage.
 
Ocean Breeze
#234
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Anthony was approached to make a porn flick for a million $, but the offer has been withdrawn due to customer outrage.

you mean porn "customers"??? That's curious.

Now that she will be a free citizen...... she has to make a living.
 
Kreskin
#235
Casey Anthony Has Porn Offers Already - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly (external - login to view)

Casey Anthony, whose guilt I’ve proven beyond a shadow of a doubt here, is already receiving the inevitable porn offers literally everyone saw coming because if you’re going to murder your kid and get away with it in this country, the least you can do is have sex on camera or you really are a goddamn monster. TMZ reports:

Hours after she was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Tuesday, Vivid Entertainment honcho Steve Hirsch called up Casey’s lawyer, Jose Baez, to discuss the possibility of a business relationship.
Hirsch tells TMZ … “Whether you agree with the verdict or not, Casey will want to move forward with her life and has a right to make a living. It’s not going to be easy for her and we believe we can help her make the transition into a new life.”

Hirsch added, “The important thing is Casey was found innocent by a jury of her peers, so it’s time to let this poor woman regain her dignity by taking two cocks to the ***, and possibly one to the face. We all deserve to pick ourselves up after we’ve fallen and then pleasure ourselves with a double-sided ***** for money because we’re toxically unemployable. It’s what America was founded on.”
 
Ariadne
#236
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

you mean porn "customers"??? That's curious.

Now that she will be a free citizen...... she has to make a living.

Casey Anthony Porn Offer Withdrawn by Vivid | Gather (external - login to view)

I'm sure it will be good for the nasty murderer to pay her bills without stealing from friends and family, lying and murder. If not, she can live in a garbage bag in a swamp.

It's been suggested that the nasty woman looked after her daughter before the murder ... have a look at how she looks after herself ... that is nasty skin

 
Ocean Breeze
#237
Kreskin: A couple of things.

Yes, the US has been founded on the "pleasure principle". No disagreement there.

I have always found the term : "jury of her/ his peers" a bit misleading... Because it is NOT a jury of criminals. or "accused". The "peers" that accused or the one on trial are of a nefarious nature. So in some ways, it is an insult to the members of the jury. Of course that is taking things very literally

 
Ariadne
#238
If you have a presumption of guilt, then indeed the peers should be prison roommates. With the presumption of innocence, the peers are regular people without criminal records.
 
Ocean Breeze
#239
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Casey Anthony Porn Offer Withdrawn by Vivid | Gather (external - login to view)

I'm sure it will be good for the nasty murderer to pay her bills without stealing from friends and family, lying and murder. If not, she can live in a garbage bag in a swamp.

It's been suggested that the nasty woman looked after her daughter before the murder ... have a look at how she looks after herself ... that is nasty skin

skin problems and a tatoo is not HARD EVIDENCE OF MURDER. An alternate lifestyle?? sure.
 
Ariadne
#240
No 25 year old has skin like that unless they don't know how to use soap and water. She doesn't look after herself, and there's no doubt she didn't look after her daughter. It looks like she's the kind of person that sits and picks at herself for hours.

She's a festering disease inside and out.
 

Similar Threads

17
Casey Printers signs with BC
by Kreskin | Sep 23rd, 2009
6
Casey Printers returns to the CFL
by CBC News | Sep 8th, 2007
5
Bill Casey gets booted
by gc | Jun 6th, 2007
no new posts