Michael Jackson

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
a friend of mine just sent me this text I agree with him totally here it is.

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO KEEP SAYING "WELL YES MICHAEL JACKSON ****ED KIDS BUT HE WAS A GREAT SINGER,"MAKE ME SICK.NO ONE MENTIONS WHAT A GOOD CARETAKER IAN HUNTLEY WAS,OR WHAT A CRACKING BUILDER FRED WEST WAS OR WHAT A SAFE WAGON DRIVER PETER SUTCLIFFE WAS THEY MAKE ME ****ING SICK....

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I didn't mention those things because I have never heard of Ian Huntley, Fred West, or Peter Sutcliffe.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I didn't mention those things because I have never heard of Ian Huntley, Fred West, or Peter Sutcliffe.

Sutcliffe was a modern-day serial killer in Great Britain, I believe......i don't know of the other two.

i basically agree with the opinion expressed by FYM in the first post....

But I would caution that he was never convicted of anything....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
But I would caution that he was never convicted of anything....

He was found not guilty by all 14 jurors on the jury. Over 200 witnesses for the defence from life long childhood friends to children that had stayed at Neverland wth him.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
OJ was found not guilty as well.

OJ was found not guilty by every single sitting Juror? Did OJ have over 200 character witnesses from life long friends to the very kids he is/was accused of "banging". Kids that spent quite sometime with Michael at Neverland.

The answer is no to all of the above. You can't compare the OJ aquital with Michael Jacksons.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
OJ was found not guilty by every single sitting Juror? Did OJ have over 200 character witnesses from life long friends to the very kids he is/was accused of "banging". Kids that spent quite sometime with Michael at Neverland.

The answer is no to all of the above. You can't compare the OJ aquital with Michael Jacksons.

No, MJ paid off the accuser before it could get to court.......

but yes you can compare them both as being sleaseballs.

pulchritudinous

Jul 12, 2009

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO KEEP SAYING "WELL YES MICHAEL JACKSON ****ED KIDS BUT HE WAS A GREAT SINGER,"MAKE ME SICK.NO ONE MENTIONS WHAT A GOOD CARETAKER IAN HUNTLEY WAS,OR WHAT A CRACKING BUILDER FRED WEST WAS OR WHAT A SAFE WAGON DRIVER PETER SUTCLIFFE WAS THEY MAKE ME ****ING SICK....

My only response to his text message is that Michael Jackson had a damaging childhood. Though, I'm not saying that those men that you listed there have not had a hard time, the conviction of murder and child molestation aren't exactly neck-to-neck.

Michael Jackson is worldly famous yet we know about his dream; to live as a child (Neverland). If we know about his odd obsession which was already receiving a lot of wide-eyes, it wouldn't necessarily be hard to frame such a man. Let a kid stay at his park and complain about child molesting to receive some big bucks. Flawless plan, don't you think?

The child is probably much too young to understand the concept of sexual harassment and saw no ethical or moral issues with their parents behavior. Surely, their child wouldn't rat them out. And, friends or relatives will be partnered shoulder to shoulder to have a share of that stash. Hence, it's quite easy.

Comparing a "supposed" serial killer to Michael Jackson is quite a large step. Though, I do understand the concept. I don't disagree with your friend, yet I think he needs to re-state his judgment.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Or that Ted Bundy could whip up a delicious bowl of chili.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

:roll:.... Michael paid the first family, the second family he refused to do the same and it went to court.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Mj was the fool who didn't realize you can't play with other people's kids unless the parents are around. So the public wrote him off. Plus dangling a baby off a patio is not too smart either.

Good thing MJ died, did you see the way he walked, it was like he was on eggshells. Do the moonwalk? Hah. His shows would have been awful.

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
IAN HUNTLEY shot lots of ppl in the hunger ford massacre, FRED WEST killed girls and buried them around his house and garden in a village called ledbury in Worcestershire area ,and PETER SUTCLIFFE killed prostitutes about 25 i think ,i understand that these are not compare able to MJ crimes but i think its just the way ppl and the media report things different, because either you are extremely wealthy, famous, or both, my friend was just showing the inconstancy with how ppl treat or react to the rich and how they react to normal folks .

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

That happens lots whether the accused is guilty or not and there are a couple reasons why. I told you this before and you are still on about it. Do a little research sometime, it may prevent you from looking like a fool next time. It's too late for that here now, though.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
IAN HUNTLEY shot lots of ppl in the hunger ford massacre, FRED WEST killed girls and buried them around his house and garden in a village called ledbury in Worcestershire area ,and PETER SUTCLIFFE killed prostitutes about 25 i think ,i understand that these are not compare able to MJ crimes but i think its just the way ppl and the media report things different, because either you are extremely wealthy, famous, or both, my friend was just showing the inconstancy with how ppl treat or react to the rich and how they react to normal folks .
I see. I don't have much respect for MJ as a person because of what he allowed himself to beand dangling babies over railings is just despicable. I have respect for his talents, though. The kiddy diddling thing is entirely conjecture without a court's decision of guilt so IMO, it isn't worth mentioning.
We have our own Sutcliffe here by the name of Pickton. MJ was nowhere near the league these sorts of people are. As screwy as he was, I'd never wish him dead, but people like Sutclliffe, Pickton, and the other two mentioned, I think humanity could do perfectly well without.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
IAN HUNTLEY shot lots of ppl in the hunger ford massacre, FRED WEST killed girls and buried them around his house and garden in a village called ledbury in Worcestershire area ,and PETER SUTCLIFFE killed prostitutes about 25 i think ,i understand that these are not compare able to MJ crimes ....

I wouldn't go that far. I just heard "The Girl is Mine" on the radio yesterday.

Reactions: Free your mind