Pope Apologizes to Mexico’s Indigenous Peoples - How much gold did he steal?


Twila
+1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Nope. You claimed there was a cover up aka a conspiracy.

No, I said that since they were able to hide priests in plain sight they could certainly hide other things. Your talking cover up aka conspiracy stuff.
 
petros
#92
That is the definition of a conspiracy.
 
Twila
+2
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

That is the definition of a conspiracy.

let me try this again. If the catholic church can hide pedophiles then they can certainly hide treasures.

You're the one going on about conspiracy and how many of priests like to diddle.

regardless, my point still stands. They can hide all kinds of treasures since very few people have access and even they haven't full access.

k, up to speed?
 
petros
+1
#94
Do you have any idea what a conspiracy is?
 
Twila
+1
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Do you have any idea what a conspiracy is?

 
Danbones
#96
"Pi" IS part of the code petros
what part?

ask chiron I guess

16:22 =.72(repeater)
the number of virgins...( grapes in the oldest Koran)
or the number of years in one degree in the cycle of equinoxes

you takes your pick

BTW I m pretty sure it is not OK to sleep with other men in the bible
It does not say that about boys
That is how the priests make OK with it
 
petros
#97
I take that as a no. Since you are ignorant of the meaning I'll supply it.

The second defines what you were alluding to.

con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/Submit
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"

synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket

"a conspiracy to manipulate the results"


the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason
"conspiracy to commit murder"
 
Twila
+1
#98


Look, howz about you start a thread about priests who diddle?

Cause that's not what we're talking about here.
 
petros
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

"Pi" IS part of the code petros
what part?

ask chiron I guess

16:22 =.72(repeater)
the number of virgins...( grapes in the oldest Koran)
or the number of years in one degree in the cycle of equinoxes

you takes your pick

BTW I m pretty sure it is not OK to sleep with other men in the bible
It does not say that about boys
That is how the priests make OK with it

Numerology is a huge part of the biblical codex.

Jesus was killed at the age of 33 which is a third of the Trinity.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post



Look, howz about you start a thread about priests who diddle?

Cause that's not what we're talking about here.

So why did you bring it up?
 
Curious Cdn
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

so why do they have a gigantic space watching telescope?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Observatory (external - login to view)

That was built to prove Galileo and Capernicus wrong.
 
darkbeaver
+2
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

You are clueless. The greeny was a mistake. You a certified moronic con bot.

He tricked you into giving him a greeny again didn't he. Why can't you manup and admit it?
 
Twila
+1
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post


So why did you bring it up?

If I'd known you would be so intentionally dense I would have used much smaller words with pictures.

 
Danbones
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

That was built to prove Galileo and Capernicus wrong.

(that's Copernicus there mista spell nazi...)

The church whacked the Templars because they had the working cross that proved the earth was out and the sun was in.

With that ANCIENT instrument, the templars navigated, built, and banked.
The church wanted all that action - (see previous post on poopal banking and real estate stats)
So then the church painted the world flat to keep the peeps stupid - that's the conspiracy



seems to have worked on some
Last edited by Danbones; 4 weeks ago at 11:46 AM..
 
EagleSmack
#104
Hey Cliffy... Thanks for the two greenies! I knew you guys needed a hero and I knew that you would approve of my selection.

Here is your hero again.

 
Twila
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

(that's Copernicus there mista spell nazi...)

The church whacked the Templars because they had the working cross that proved the earth was out and the sun was in.

With that ANCIENT instrument, the templars navigated, built, and banked.
The church wanted all that action - (see previous post on poopal banking and real estate stats)
So then the church painted the world flat to keep the peeps stupid - that's the conspiracy



seems to have worked on some


I had the pleasure(?) of witnessing, in real time, a friend of a friend try to tell my friend that he should not believe what science has told him about the earth being a globe, that he should do his own research.
Until that point, I hadn't really believed there were actual living breathing human beings whom believed the earth was flat...so, it was an interesting educational(?)experience
 
Tecumsehsbones
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I had the pleasure(?) of witnessing, in real time, a friend of a friend try to tell my friend that he should not believe what science has told him about the earth being a globe, that he should do his own research.
Until that point, I hadn't really believed there were actual living breathing human beings whom believed the earth was flat...so, it was an interesting educational(?)experience

It's not flat, it's stupid-shaped.
 
no new posts