Catastrophic English: Christianity as a Vedic Cult

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
← Catastrophic English: English as a Dialect of Sanskrit

Catastrophic English: Christianity as a Vedic Cult

Posted on July 17, 2016 by malagabay

P. N. Oak claimed Christianity is a Vedic Cult.
If this claim contains any validity then there should be plenty of religious artefacts dotted around Europe to support his claim because religions are typically very culturally conservative i.e. very slow to change and evolve.
Therefore, to evaluate this claim, some of P. N. Oak’s introductory arguments from Some Missing Chapters of World History are reproduced below.
Please note:
All the indented paragraphs [containing text, images and links] have been added by Malagabay to illustrate the original plain text and [hopefully] assist with the evaluation process.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
All Languages Broken Bits of Sanskrit
Masses of people fleeing and settling down in different regions carried with them fleeting memories of the chaste Sanskrit that their ancestors spoke.
But they themselves, bereft of any formal education for generations, continued speaking progressively distorted Sanskrit according to regional mannerisms.
Thus people who flocked to the British Isles, Greece, Arabia, Tamilnadu, Bengal, China, Japan etc. evolved their own broken forms of Sanskrit.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
my lower half isn't very religious
my higher half is...lightened up

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Christ - Krishna almost identical names. Many believe that Christ is a mispronunciation of Krishna since many centuries passed between the two stories and that India may have been the origin. From my research, I found that the Christ story is probably an amalgamation of several ancient characters from several different regions and time frames.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yea so? More than half of us aren't religious anyways....
Many of us will state in defence of our sanity that "we are not religious" and we will defend that expressed position even in the face of not understanding what the word means.
Essentially the post is not about religion but language. Follow the links and you'll have a good free reading experience. All us hinglish jabberers are jabbering in bastardized sanskrit.